Hello All !

nsidla

Hey Everyone,

My name is Nick Sidla and I'm an Account Rep at ServiceTask: http://servicetask.com, a web-based customer management and job scheduling tool. Although I know many of you here, I wanted to formally introduce myself. We created ServiceTask to make it enjoyable to use business management software. I am committed to providing carpet cleaners with products that help grow their business.

I would love to get more feedback and suggestions from the Mikey's Board community. Feel free to get in touch with me personally at nsidla@servicetask.com, or just post in this thread and we can get a dialog going.

I look forward to joining in on the conversation!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Welcome Nick.....Try to contribute a bit before blasting your sales......We won't hate you over it or anything.....Just sayin. !gotcha!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Brian R said:
Welcome Nick.....Try to contribute a bit before blasting your sales......We won't hate you over it or anything.....Just sayin. !gotcha!

Lol, are you being serious right now?

nsidla

Thanks guys !

Haha and yes I do plan on contributing a bit as well as hearing what you guys have to say. It's hard to come off as someone who's from a software company that isn't directly interested in sales when you enter a forum like this but I am actually interested.

We developed our software for one of the co-founder's window cleaning company here in Rhode Island so we're not totally unfamiliar with the cleaning industry, and I'm sure there's many parallels between window cleaning and carpet cleaning. Mostly in terms of customer relations and scheduling from our standpoint but probably others too in terms of recurring jobs, residential vs. commercial...that's why I'm interested in this community. We are generally interested in trying to help small businesses solve the same problems we did and hopefully have the same feelings about customer service being key.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom