Help me setup a Rug Shop

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Perf Pipe would work better for your drying beams whites too slippery.
Or use big plastic spring clamps.

61qnee1HheL._SL1000_.jpg

Ron K

Or use big plastic spring clamps.
Brian that does work, you could also use a tac-it gun .
The other reason we use perfpipe is the"perf" allows some airflow whereas the white doesn't.
There are also slight dimples which help grip the Rug.
But you can also "diaper" the corners with the clamps which is handy.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm still working on my Rug Pit. I was going to work on it a bit more today, but i'm just too tired. Macy and I had two large jobs today. I told her to take the rest of the day off. But I need to put my tiles together. They all need to be pressure washed. I'll probably do it this Saturday. I have a urine soaked rug in my shop waiting to be cleaned. It has a latex backing, so they are screwed. I'm still going to soak it in Uturn and flush the urine out the best I can.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Brian that does work, you could also use a tac-it gun .
The other reason we use perfpipe is the"perf" allows some airflow whereas the white doesn't.
There are also slight dimples which help grip the Rug.
But you can also "diaper" the corners with the clamps which is handy.
I use the white perf pipe over steel pipes. Works good.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Holy crap! I just tried to order a bucket of that fringe cleaner and 1 gallon of UTurn from CentrumForce. The shipping was $109! Really! Does it really cost that much to ship a bucket and a gallon jug?

Name
Brad Gouveia
Holy crap! I just tried to order a bucket of that fringe cleaner and 1 gallon of UTurn from CentrumForce. The shipping was $109! Really! Does it really cost that much to ship a bucket and a gallon jug?

Yeah shipping is killer on that stuff. Then too boot when I ordered it somehow my order got over looked and I waited 2-3 weeks before it even got shipped.

It is good stuff though and do recommend it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Yeah shipping is killer on that stuff. Then too boot when I ordered it somehow my order got over looked and I waited 2-3 weeks before it even got shipped.

It is good stuff though and do recommend it.
I agree. Good stuff. I’ll eventually order the fringe stuff. I’m a BDCC so that $109 shipping was a tough one for me to swallow. I need some time to let it sink in.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thanks for the compliments on the Centrum Force products. I am always looking for ways to beat the shipping costs. Might I add the carelessness of the shippers too. Loosing the shipments and damaging the items as well.
When people see free shipping, they are getting a bargain but nothing is free. The price of shipping is calculated into the price of the goods.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I've never even seen a rug squeegee let alone used... are they much improvement over using a wand?
That "Squeegee" thing is a flushing wand. It's connected to a garden hose. helps to flush out all the soap and urine. I think it is an improvement. seems to float across smoother than a wand.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
That "Squeegee" thing is a flushing wand. It's connected to a garden hose. helps to flush out all the soap and urine. I think it is an improvement. seems to float across smoother than a wand.
my bad, I meant flushing wand.

I'm thinking of putting hose fitting on my evo wand instead of sliding hose down the tube, my evo is a backup that hardly gets used but it slides well

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom