Help with my valve!!

chadb

this is the best pic i can get of my unloader valve I wrote about a few days ago. I dont want to remove it til i have the replacement. its on a steamaction stealth, have a general emperor pump if that matters. guy from steamaction says its a general valve but wont give me any more info cause he wants to sell me his. says he has to modify it.. All i can see is he has removed the spring under the knob and put in about 15 washers. anyone know why he would do this? i assume its to stabilize it since its mounted on the side of the machine and the knob is whats holding on. seems odd, anyway thanks in advance for any help. http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k367 ... D-orig.jpg hope this link works

chad

36858D9D-orig.jpg

Name
I'm Rick James
If you bought a machine from that company, then why don't you buy parts from them too?

Trying to save a buck sometimes isnt worth it.

chadb

Because I've had very bad dealings with this company. I could care less about saving a buck, its about this guy being a crook and ripping people off. I refuse to do any more business with him.

chadb

I couldn't find one. I've found several that look similar to this one but not exactly. I knew it was a shot in the dark with apic this bad but it was the best I could manage

chadb

I didn't see a number, its probably on the one spot I can't see at all. I'll have to pull it off, its just in a horrible spot and is difficult to get to. Thanks for the reminder about dultmeier, id forgotten about them

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Maybe you can squeeze in there with a small dental mirror and flashlight to check for a number??

chadb

Yeah, I've learned the hard way all about good ol john sales. Like I said he's a crook. I could write a short novel about my experience with him since I bought this machine. more like a horror story. I will say its a great machine now that I've practically rebuilt it, but it was done with no help from him

Able 1

Name
Keith
chadb said:
Yeah, I've learned the hard way all about good ol john sales. Like I said he's a crook. I could write a short novel about my experience with him since I bought this machine. more like a horror story. I will say its a great machine now that I've practically rebuilt it, but it was done with no help from him

We like short novels.. Type AWAY.. :twisted:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
find yourself a good pressure washer repairman, they'll help you out.
Its an unloader, should be able to replace it with anything that does the same job. They all have the same threads.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
why not rebuild it? Usually just soft parts go bad. I bought a couple oring kits that are viton from ebay. Now I can usually just fix stuff much faster than removing. I change the o-ring in my unloaders in about 5 minutes.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
chadb said:
I didn't see a number, its probably on the one spot I can't see at all. I'll have to pull it off, its just in a horrible spot and is difficult to get to. Thanks for the reminder about dultmeier, id forgotten about them

I just replaced the same unloader on a SteamAction unit.

I used a AL702 Unloader
Best part is it uses a $2 oring from Advance Auto Parts 7mmX11mmX2mm to repair it.

http://www.shopetsonline.com/AL702-p/al702.htm

All you need is: In / Out / and Bypass

chadb

Think I found the right one, ordered it today. Its a general zkhm. Ordered it from thepressureauthority.com They had cheapest prices I could find, and free shipping. Ill rebuild the old one after I get this one in so ill have a spare. Thanks for all the help!!
Chad Bright

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom