Hey Art Kelley

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
What year is your pro 1200 and is it electronically controlled? Speed that is. Do you think there is any way to get our blowers to spin a little faster for dual wanding?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
You might not be Art but you are one smart sob. It does look like they're adjustable if that is the module it uses. I have no idea. But now I know what to look for. I was thinking of calling someone at Sapphire to see if they know.

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't have one. I had an old Pro2000

I was looking into the controllers awhile back playing with the idea of a monstermount ............

Looks like its located under the steering column

etm60.jpg

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mine is the 03 with the vacuum advance speed control (probably the last year they used that system). I was monkeying around with increasing the engine RPMs to 1900 and even 2000 from the factory 1500 which you can do by turning the nut on the vacuum advance, and also the vacuum lift to 19" and 20" by tightening the vacuun relief on the waste tank. That sucker was screaming. But then after a few days, on a job it started making wierd sounds and the vacuum dropped to nothing. It was the vac belts slipping. They were boiling hot. Freaked me out so I reset everything to factory settings.
WM made a Pro1200 hi lift model that was even more heavy duty and had a water cooler system for the blower that did operate at 20" of lift and that could easily dual wand.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I've also got an "03 with that system. I've played with that throttle control often. Mostly because the cable broke and I had to rig it for awhile until I was able to get it replaced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom