Hey Chavez

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
A while back I could have sworn you were going to re-do your website or do a new one.

Is that right?

What happened with that.

I also remember you talking about adding pages to the either the new site or the old.....Were you building a new site or adding on to the new one?

Wuh Happund?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I need to get back on that horse. I have a folder on my desk top with 45-pages of comps how I would like the page to look and read.......but that's as far as I got.

It became work and well you know how I feel about work. !gotcha!

I'd much rather play on the internet and read Steve's posts.....except when he's scolding me. :shock:

:mrgreen:

P.S.
Hey have done a few things.....well between naps and the BB's.

We setup our training room with a T-1 connection preparing for online training courses. We've been working on some advanced training with our tech's. After all we are only as good as our tech's, so we have to keep them moving forward and as educated as they can be.

Conferencetrainingroom.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Doc Holliday said:
We setup our training room with a T-1 connection preparing for online training courses. We've been working on some advanced training with our tech's. After all we are only as good as our tech's, so we have to keep them moving forward and as educated as they can be.

Conferencetrainingroom.jpg
Looks like a great place for an on-site VAST restoration course, Richard! :) You KNOW none of your employees listen to you!

http://sfs.jondon.com/about/vast

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS And with Jeff traveling out of KC you don't even have the excuse of high expenses!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm sure you don't need any "help" with your website....but I can see how it could be a lot better with some time and effort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom