Hey Graphics guys I need your help.

Mikey P

Administrator
We have quite a few of you here so lets have a little contest to see who can come up with the best Mikey's Board Seal Of Approval Logo.

It will be used here for when a product gets the MBAOK and in sticker form on things like the BOSS sprayer and Terje Brevik"s Carpet Cleaning for Illegal Aliens DVDs.

I'm thinking an inch and a half by an inch and a half sized PC monitor looking/shaped rectangle with the Vacuum and you can take it from there.

The winning design will get 6 free months worth of promotion here in the Suppliers room for their services.

Good luck!

The Preacher

i better git some free swill for the idea!!!

PS all expenses paid trip to MikeyfestVegas to unveil the MBASOA should do the trick!!!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
2rh7e4i.jpg

2mqrvcn.jpg

30wl4bo.jpg

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
We just bought a house, we've got to get it ready to move in, and we've got a bunch of stuff going in but I'll bite.....soon as I can. :-)

Scott

I don't get it (from a consumer/dumbazz point of view)

SEA Vacuum of Approval?

Help me get it.

Scott

SteveSmith

What ever you do, don't choose a winner until Wayne Miller has a chance to enter... Wayne's stuff is always great!

WISE

Scott--the vac IS the "L"

Steven--long story on the bananas and money....long story short--You want your marketing efforts to make your company stand out like a banana in the middle of a bunch of oranges.

In other words,
Differentiate yourself from your competition.

WISE

Scott

Thank you, Mike.

My "Banana Thing" is in development and right now it's the best kept secret in town. Very soon the term "Banana" will be widespread as a metaphor for being different. It's already started to some degree but is still in its infancy.

And by the way, *I* know the vacuum is an "L".

Scott

WISE

I was hoping that was the case--I was about to rethink how much faith I have put into your systems! LOL

BTW--I am STILL working on implementing all we worked on; Getting better at delegating responsibility via action plans, but time is still way too short for me. However, May 08 was our biggest month ever...beating previous best by a little over $30K.

WISE

WISE

Ok--back to MBSOA and graphics guys...

anybody ever try GIMP software...opensource "free photoshop"?

I downloaded it, looks like its a little over my head though.

I am thinking of putting my restoration logo on the side of my boat near the back and then WATER DAMAGE down the side. Want to see what it would look like. I like that name...we have been calling it Cirrhosis of the River. :lol:

WISE

LeeCory

Hopefully Mikey would put his approval on more than just a product he got for free. For instance, the sprayer with the huge tank is ok, but he should also test capable sprayers that have replaceable jugs which in my opinion would be better.

If the concept is to provide product reviews that's cool, but if it's a way to get every distributor to supply his business with free equipment... it's not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom