Hey Graphics guys I need your help.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I don't really see a need to test a bunch of them. If one fits the bill, it can certainly be approved.

I don't need to go try a banana glide to give GreenGlides my SOA.

LeeCory

If someone sent me something worth alot of money I would give it glowing reviews!

Mikey P

Administrator
LeeCory said:
If someone sent me something worth alot of money I would give it glowing reviews!

Even worthless training videos?

Come on Lee, I think I know you just a bit better than that.
They have sent me 4 $350 sprayers so far and it still does not have the MBSOA.

I am no sell out.

LeeCory

Actually I don't think that you are a sellout.... and I understand that there could be value to a board seal of approval that people could trust their purchase wouldn't be wasted money.

But I think you should be careful not to put the seal only on things that people have sent you. Perhaps you have talked in more depth about the concept somewhere that I missed but there are alot of products out there that would deserve recognition, and even the "Mikey board seal of approval".

I think you know what I am trying to say, and it's not that you are a "sellout".

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, I can only put the MBSOA on a product if the manufacturer wants it there and the product has been thoroughly tested by myself or someone I trust.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
It's maybe a too little familiar..........but it's all I could squeeze in at the moment.

mbsoa1.jpg

Bob Foster

In case people hadn't been aware of it we have a history of testing equipment (yes the results are coming). I am sure the Mike will pass around a piece of equipment before he or some one else calls it approved.

The changes in the sprayer were a result of several people's opinions. Taking on the obligation of evaluating equipment may be interesting but it is also time consuming and can disrupt jobs.

Remember just as you hear about the good products you also hear about the bad products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom