Hey Jeremy

Mikey P

Administrator
I read on the Soup Nazi board that you were banned for trying to order something from the basically but you failed the procedure so no cuffs for you..

Most of your posts were removed so the whole thing was hard to under stand with just Joe and Foster talking...
Wtf really happened?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Long story short:
I wasn't banned & it's none of your damned business.

:lol: Long version:
I called joe to see a bout setting up distribution of some his stuff, cuffs ,some juice, etc. He said he wasn't looking for distributors mumbled something weird and just hung up... There was a product I actually wanted to try for myself so rather than call back and irritate Joe any further I ordered a gallon online since I was already on his site.

Well, he called me out o his bulletin board to tell me off and to let me know that my order wouldn't be filled... I assumed that retail purchase and distribution were separate issues: I guess I was wrong... So I said, refund my money and we're all good. He refused to give me my money back & refused to fill my order. WTF?! That's not how it works!

It was on... I mean the guy was as wrong as 2 grown men making out during Sunday Services. I had a couple of days at home watching the boys so I had time to argue with him admittedly because it was like shooting gimpy fish in a small, well lit barrel with no water in it... Plus I wanted to see how mad I could make him just for giggles, he held it together pretty well though. Hell, I even called Foster to try and get him riled up... Unfortunately Foster was hypnotized by Joes rainbow of vac hose and sided with him... I later deleted most of my comments because it was just mean to slap the poor guy around like that on his own board & I assumed no one would actually see that train wreck over there... Thanks for bringing it to the forefront, dick....

So I finally got my money back after a few of his buddies informed him that it wasn't acceptable business practice to keep peoples money and refuse to fill their order. It's theft or E-fraud and just plain wrong. Playing with peoples money is just not cool no matter what your mental state, personal opinion of someone or any other excuse you come up with. It is 100% inexcusable.

Personally, I'd worry about ordering from him on short notice if I was low on cash... What if you had a large job to complete and purchased a large amount of chems only to find out it's no soup for you that day and he will not give you your $ back? It could cost you thousands in lost revenue when you lose a customer over it... Buyer beware.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Sorry to be the barer of bad news, Lee. The guy has some nice stuff and he is admittedly a sharp cookie at times... It's just his appearant mental illness & odd duck personality make him more than a I'm willing to deal with. I figured I'd sell Joe's stuff so people wouldn't have to deal with Joe and it would be good for everyone including Joe... No dice for me. Feel free to roll them yourself...

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
You just got him on a day were he skipped his meds. I have told every body about him and people still order from him.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
next-mood-swing.jpg

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Well, like I said, I thought I'd be doing everyone a favor by insulating them from Joe as much as possible... FAIL!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
All I am saying is that if he can do it to me, he can do it to you... And he's proven he can do it to me...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I think that this is about the time that Lisa chimes in and tells us that Joe reminds her of Ed York.

And that he is not doing this for the money............

And.........

Lisa?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Chris Adkins":3azyrvqb]
Marty said:
That is the Joe I know.

X2, dont forget you have to post on his board to order from him....

Sheep!

Jonestown all over again........[/quote:3azyrvqb]

Just googled, lmao!

Mikey P

Administrator
Waldo got banned from there for picking on poor defenseless Foster.

Funny how tough Foster liked to play over here yet on other forums he comes off semi retarded.

dday

My understanding of the circumstances was that Joe told Jeremy that he would not sell to Jeremy. Jeremy attempted to "sneak around" Joe by ordering from Joe's website rather than phoning his order in to Joe directly (after all, Jeremy had tried that, and Joe had declined to sell to him).

Now, if Jeremy had instead said,"hey, no problem, I understand that you don't want to work with other disributors. I'll tell you what, I am also a carpet cleaner and I'd like to try out a gallon of your encap juice and a set of hose cuffs for myself. What do you say?" I would bet that Joe would have agreed to sell to Jermey as a cc'er.

F

FB7777

And it's all your fault Col Potter

Radar would have been perfectly content basking in your shadow but even a company clerk can only get told to STFU and just make the coffee so many times

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Now, if Jeremy had instead said,"hey, no problem, I understand that you don't want to work with other disributors. I'll tell you what, I am also a carpet cleaner and I'd like to try out a gallon of your encap juice and a set of hose cuffs for myself. What do you say?" I would bet that Joe would have agreed to sell to Jermey as a cc'er.
I truly don't believe he would have, I think J nuked himself once he said he was a distributor.

Now if Jeremy had first tired to buy (for himself) without purposing the sale of products on Jeremy's website, then yea he may have sold it to him.

I don't have anything against Joe, but who does business like this?

He could make so much more if only we wasn't so stubborn. KMA!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
dday said:
My understanding of the circumstances was that Joe told Jeremy that he would not sell to Jeremy. Jeremy attempted to "sneak around" Joe by ordering from Joe's website rather than phoning his order in to Joe directly (after all, Jeremy had tried that, and Joe had declined to sell to him).

David, not that I really care but your understanding is a bit flawed... Joe never said I was not welcome to purchase from him... He only said he wasn't interested in distributors & then hung up on me. If he had said "I have no inerest in doing business with you" I wouldn't have bothered placing the order. Not looking for distributors isn't the same as not looking for customers... Even if I am full of crap ( & I'm not) he still should have givien the $ back instead of hanging on to it "to teach me a lesson". No excuses when it comes to other peoples money...

As for the product, I would have helped him sell it if it was good but I wanted to test it for myself... Even if I wasn't distributing it I'd have given it an honest user level review. And yeah, if it was better than Snake Oil I'd switch... I have absolutely no brand loyalty, I want the best stuff for my company and my customers. Either way, if you choose to do business with him that's fine with me. I wish you and Joe well. Just be careful... If you play with dynamite long enough eventually it'll blow up in your face.

F

FB7777

The history of Joe has been well documented

One thing that is common knowledge is , Joe HATES distributors

Anyone that isn't aware of that is clueless

Requesting to distribute something for him is foolish, it would simply be adding another layer of handling and you would have to mark it up to make a profit

Joe riles against the evil of distributors and the perceived high profits and overcharging of cleaners

Joes answer to you, while delivered in a coarse manner by hanging up, told you all you needed to know about what he thinks of your proposal

Circumventing him by ordering online , I n his eyes, is akin to telling the Soup Nazi to GFY after he won't give you an extra piece of bread

He's as crazy as you are naive

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't really have anything against Joe. I truly believe he is completely unable to help himself. I really think he has emotional problems that can only be treated with medication.

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred Boyle said:
And it's all your fault Col Potter

Radar would have been perfectly content basking in your shadow but even a company clerk can only get told to STFU and just make the coffee so many times
Wrong.

He wanted to be part of the bad boys club here and did not have the stomach for it.

Only some guys are not meant to wear a black hat.

F

FB7777

tell that to the advertisers ...do I look like Doug Cox to you?

Radar hasn't walked upright since the baby bird comment

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I would think that having a small army of distributor to sell his wares would be a good thing.

(I know some copy his schit and that pisses him off as it should)

Don't they drop ship or fax the order to Joe and he mails them out from his location?

The distributors uses their websites, stores, customer base that Joe can tap into?

I guess I'm saying is. How does it work from a supplier's perspective?

You certiantly don't have to showroom or stock all the schit you sell?

Mikey P

Administrator
Fred Boyle said:
tell that to the advertisers ...do I look like Doug Cox to you?

Radar hasn't walked upright since the baby bird comment
Actually the stooping began when he was excluded from the Admin dinner at MF6..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom