Hey Jim Martin

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Maybe I missed it...but have you revealed what you were working on as your invention for us?

I believe it was talked about several months ago...

Reactions: mirf

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I believe it was a new and improved tin foil hat for Jimmy. With improved reception he can now reach Uranus. :p

It was jusss a joke James. PLEASE DO NOT send me used underwear....again!

Reactions: kingjoelking

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I had the opportunity to use the Rapid Seal Pro and share how well it works with several tile and grout cleaners Friday.

It was extremely well received by cleaners who have been frustrated by the time consuming methods used for applying grout sealer up till the time Jim created this easy to use and well designed tool.

Well done Jim!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well knock off's seem to be some manufacturers specialty. :icon_neutral:

Good luck to Jim! What a smart guy to be so innovative as to make a product that saves time and reduces wasted materials. For him to look at a process that has been around for all these years and figure a better way to do it, is quite a feat. :headbang:

My hat is off to you Jim, you're one sharp cookie! :winky:

Mikey P

Administrator
Just watch out for those people claiming to be your dear friend, they'll have a clear room older knock off out before you can buy them a drink.

Reactions: Russ T.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just to clarify it: I didn't mean to throw Jim out there like that nor did he asked me to start this. It just popped into my mind that I've been waiting to see what he was talking about back then.

I sure hope this little tool of his will be one of those "every cleaner needs one on board" type and he can actually make a nice chunk-a-change!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just to clarify it: I didn't mean to throw Jim out there like that nor did he asked me to start this. It just popped into my mind that I've been waiting to see what he was talking about back then.

I sure hope this little tool of his will be one of those "every cleaner needs one on board" type and he can actually make a nice chunk-a-change!

Thanks everyone...

No worries Zee.........I was getting ready to kick it out there in a few days anyway....I wanted to get the the video completed ..I just can't coordinate with my oldest daughter to get it done....

Reactions: Art Kelley

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
That is so cool Jim. You came up with a basic patent. That goes well with your aviator.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That is so cool Jim. You came up with a basic patent. That goes well with your aviator.

Thanks.....I have had this thing tossing around in my head for a long time.......it just took way to much time and was hard on my back crawling around on my hands and knees filling a tiny bottle every 5 foot or so....then the other types would flood the grout lines and make a huge mess on the floor I just cleaned and it was just to frustrating .....so I stopped sealing grout and figured I would put my idea together and try it out...Things happened and other things got in the way and it just never got done....Tia showed me some paper work on how much money we made sealing grout and how much I have lost since I stopped doing it..........that was enough for me to pull it out of my head and get it going...

It took me 4 different proto types before I got it to where I was happy with what I had...I wanted to make sure that it was easy to control....yet anyone could set it for how ever fast they walked...dripping was not an option....we work hard to clean the floor...I don't want it to look bad just trying to seal it...I wanted it to be able to hold enough sealer to do a very large job without stopping and having to fill up all the time....and I wanted the weight on the wand to be at the grout line...not in your hand....this keeps you from having to push on it....just let it set itself in the grout line and walk....push or pull...it takes care of itself............the wand HAD to be stainless steal...I don't want it rusting...or breaking down with what ever is put in it...Viton o-rings.......if taken care of it will give you years of performance...
I have tested and abused this thing for a long time...I have a few other guys that have been using/testing it and they love it......it has taken a P.I.T.A. job and made it so fast and easy.....I still charge what I have been...but I am doing the job in a fraction of the time.....fill it up..give it 2 or 3 quick pumps.....set the needle valve and walk.......

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I did a fast video on the concrete so you can see how fast and easy it is to do with out making a mess.......

hopefully I can get my daughter over here this week end and make a nice one for the web page...........

[video=youtube_share;XZAoIYZGuH4]http://youtu.be/XZAoIYZGuH4[/video]

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
I've sealed a boatload of grout over the years. I've used the racatac and just about every invention out there. This looks awesome!!!! Definitely on the list to get soon.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

Name and logo to match my Beyond Clean logo...

RapidSealProFlyertilewithlogo_zpsb77e1d59.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Pony Express finally made it to Minnesota today!

Looks good Jim.

Have a lady who wants a clean and seal of ceramic, and I pushed her off until this arrived.

Gonna call her and get her on the schedule!

Thanks for getting that out!

Reactions: Art Kelley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom