Hey Jim Martin

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Once you use it Mark you will start selling more grout sealer. I am still amazed how fast and easy it was to use; at this stage of my life and industry experience I am very hard to impress.

I'm impressed.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok Jim, how much is it and when can one order it. Looks awesome and I think all of our backs and knees will THANK YOU!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ok Jim, how much is it and when can one order it. Looks awesome and I think all of our backs and knees will THANK YOU!

you can order it off the web site or call me direct...and for the first few weeks I will give free shipping to everyone on the board...........

http://rapidsealpro.com/

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
One question? It the tip a wear (replaceable) item in case someone wants to order a spare with the original sprayer?

the brush (?) is a replaceable item...2 of them come with the sealer.....but because you do not have to put any force on them they should last a very long time....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Good job Jim. We go through at least 2 gallons a week. If it works like you say, I have a plan to do a lot more.

Just ordered one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks....I recommend to everyone to fill it with water and get use to setting it for the flow you want....any problems just let me know...

Thanks again..........

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
Got the rapid sealer Jim and having one of my techs trying it out. Great design. The only down side I see is that the wand is so long I know my guys will break it because it will be hard to store it safely in the van.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I disconnect mine at the jug and lay it between the seat and the machine and put the jug in the back......

One of my first pro types had a quick release so you could separate the wand......it only proved to be a weak link and unnecessary added weight.....

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Jim, received mine last week from Jim. Impressed with your design and can't wait to give it a whirl in the next few weeks

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom