Hey loser Bill Martins I have a challenge for you

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I don't give a rat's ass (had I had it which I don't due to Rich's lackadaisical nature) about Sir Richard's shooting accuracy.

Cause in that regard I have no worry- Topeka and them Chavezes is a happening place.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
check around the restaurant dumpsters at night, Ofer ...in the crappy parts of town
..L.T.A.

Thanks Larry.
You know, it is a well addressed issue here that we, damn cleaners, ought to support our suppliers and not just shop around for the cheapest price. After all the good old dependable service counts for something. Doesn't it?

So, I am just gonna take a stand and stand behind my rat's ass supplier. I am sure Sir Richard will take great care of me.

If not, I am calling Olson :winky:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Thanks Larry.
You know, it is a well addressed issue here that we, damn cleaners, ought to support our suppliers and not just shop around for the cheapest price. After all the good old dependable service counts for something. Doesn't it?

So, I am just gonna take a stand and stand behind my rat's ass supplier.

I'm reasonably sure your local supplier will have rat's asses equal to the board de jour rat's asses .
Jimmy and Marty say it's true...so it MUST be!!

..L.T.A.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm reasonably sure your local supplier will have rat's asses equal to the board de jour rat's asses .
Jimmy and Marty say it's true...so it MUST be!!

..L.T.A.

I'm also sure your local supplier will have cigarette smoke in your van and overpriced products..

As I'm dreading to take my van to get the tm worked on...since their techs are in there smoking like crazy...for you smokers this means absolutely nothing but to me it is offensive to have that odor in my vehicle that I spend hours each day.

And the constant nagging to buy things from them...and when I look at the items like a bucket heater, I find out I was charged almost 50% more than some other not industry related store would...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom