Hey Mike, How much does Brian Pay ya?

Becker

Name
Becker
The following is an e-mail sent to you by an administrator of "The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum!". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

getyourservices@gmail.com

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

List your carpet cleaning company on www.my1pro.com

Show up in the Google searches in your area.

Be the only company in your category for your city.

New search feature allows companies from all over the world to be listed!

$20 per month....Can't be beat!

Be a part of a growing network specific to home services.

Here's the subscription page for more info.
http://www.my1pro.com/Servicepros.html

getyourservice@gmail.com

--
To not receive emails from this forum anymore you can choose to deny emails in the User Control Panel on www.mikeysboard.com under Board preferences

* » Edit global settings

Copyright 2011 - Mikeysboard.com

Funny I asked Brian to not email me anymore once I inquired about his web services, now he emails me though Mikey's Board?

What the hell?

Guess I'll have to visit Global settings.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
shiteatinggrin Ivebeensold

Did you at least have a look at the site??

I lowered the subscription price too.

FredC

Village Idiot
i looked...and that page is all fvcked up....................

you also appear to be in violation of ACN policies on websites....hopefully nobody reports it

Connor

Name
Connor
FredC said:
i looked...and that page is all fvcked up....................

you also appear to be in violation of ACN policies on websites....hopefully nobody reports it

Oh, do tell. :mrgreen:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
that must be the one I DELETED a little bit ago
No, i didn't bother opening it

just mouse click is all it took...no biggie

..L.T.A.

Becker

Name
Becker
Yeah Ace, Stated that..

Spam is spam...

Hey, Mike.. can you delete AmazingDB?

I get all emails twice..

I'll opt out with this account.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Well in all fairness most of us do what we do for money. I looked at it and am considering. pretty cheap if you get any results at all.
Al

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I think we are all trying to get high placement with our own websites. WE don't want sites like this pushing us down.

FredC

Village Idiot
I can't believe I'm about to say this...

No...you don't want sites like this pushing you down...............you want them pushing the competitors down. There are only so many organic listings on the first page....the more you can populate with your site/sites/links to your site the better........

places makes organics less likely to be seen...except in very low comp areas where smaller packs are displayed but there is still some value there

...overall I don't see the value other than that....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Fred..... I think. :|

What I give you is alternate ways for new customers to find you. If your website is showing in the Google Searches.... You will have one more listing in that search.

Like Fred sed.... Pushing your competitors down and making you more visible.

You get a web page AND a video linked from Youtube that will both show in the searches.

And NOW, the new search feature on www.my1pro.com let the visiting customer make it that much easier to find you.

I've been marketing the my1pro site like crazy on facebook and everywhere else ... Even when it was Network Home Services (it still has the old web address too).

The idea is for that site to become the mini Google for home services. I get female homeowners to bookmark the site so they can go there instead of Google.

If there is NOT a member in the area then they can still choose from the Google ads....THAT'S why I lowered the subscription price because the site can make money from that too.

Plus it's getting bigger and bigger... I would one day like to make it free to carpet cleaners.

I've completely re-worked the site... All pages have a new look and search feature.

Here's Mikey's Page

http://www.networkhomeservices.com/Carp ... ey-CA.html

You can also go onto www.my1pro.com and search Carpet Cleaning Scotts Valley CA to see it.

If you search the same term in Google... You will see his page AND video on the front page.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom