Hey Mike, shower glass - what was that product for soap scum, etc?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Ordered an exhaust yet?
It's coming, Screaming Eagle Titanium carbon fiber exhaust. Also the blackout pipe kit. I'm going to make the bike look like this. But i'm keeping the big air filter. I like that look.

fxdr-dillon-harley-2019-(3).jpg

Reactions: Ed Valentine

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I tried it...after several attempts, it failed. I don't do soap scum on shower tile or doors anymore. Waste of time for what someone would pay in this area to clean their shower.

My process is 2 steps only on a shower tile and door. Prespray with alkaline first to get the body oils, HWE, then prespray with tile acid, HWE. Done! Whatever's left stays. I'm not into re-caulking. They can call their handyman for that skit. I've got trashed trailer carpet to clean over here

Reactions: Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
These residential cleaners make up their own concoction to clean their showers before they call us. Whatever chemicals they use is the damage you see on these doors and tile. It isn't plain soap scum or those cleaners would've removed it. After 2hrs of trying every different method available, wasting time isn't in my plan of business

steve_64

These residential cleaners make up their own concoction to clean their showers before they call us. Whatever chemicals they use is the damage you see on these doors and tile. It isn't plain soap scum or those cleaners would've removed it. After 2hrs of trying every different method available, wasting time isn't in my plan of business
We like a challenge. How else can you truly learn what works.
That time is an education.

Guess you learned you don't want to do it.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom