Hey mikey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Does Mrs Rope know about your Tina fantasies?

I think she'd be far more concerned if they were Chippendale dancers....
(NTTAWWT)

1677964506893.png

..L.T.A.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
You sound like a sissy bicyclist paying $3k more just because it's 41.6oz lighter

There is a 100 +/- pound difference.

Thats 1600 ounces. ( Pre Farkle)

The PA cost at least 22000 otd, the KLR was 9100

Im going to go out on a limb and say that he wouldn't have dropped a KLR-s in that creek, which would have saved him $100 in fancy rope and a Sunday, at the very least.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I would do it all over again too. The PA is a terrific bike. Leaves me wanting for nothing. Took it for a ride to Red Bluff and listened to my DarkNetDiaries podcast the entire time with my heated grips on and my cruise control set at a comfy 90mph.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P and Jimmy L

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I started to put a laughing emoji but I changed my mind😂 If you’ve used them you’d know why. But using it occasionally for personal use is not bad. Is it pad assisted or transaxle? You did get a much better deal than the wand!!!😂
I don't know anything about it. We are using it to keep our plant floor clean.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would do it all over again too. The PA is a terrific bike. Leaves me wanting for nothing. Took it for a ride to Red Bluff and listened to my DarkNetDiaries podcast the entire time with my heated grips on and my cruise control set at a comfy 90mph.

I wont listen to anything while riding..

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Cheater's are scum - bottomline...If you do not want them around leave them correctly...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The old Cleancare wand. I had to go see a chiropractor just looking at that 2 ton tony. Isn't that a GH Wood machine?
Yes. I used to have it's big brother. My first porty when I bought this business. I just sold that little machine today for $500. Did a little work to make it usable. Replaced the manifold on the wand and replaced the wand hanger. Bought it for $200 and sold for $500. Replacement parts I already had. Guy who bought it is a car detailer. Perfect machine for him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom