Hey Mytee

The Escape ETM was 'just a rumor' a couple months ago too.

Hey John, if you need any guinea pigs, (not the alabama kind) send me one, I'll give it an honest evaluation. :D

hogjowl

Idiot™
If you do move to Alabama, bring one of those lectro"truckmounts" with you. I'd like to try one ... especially now that you have that Judson splitterthingy technology!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Brian R":1bcm0ahy]What's the skinny on the new OP machine I keep hearing about?

:?:
Another rumor. Next thing you have me moved to Alabama smoking bacon.[/quote:1bcm0ahy]

Hell, I'm not even sure where I heard it now. Maybe it was CTI....That's similar right? lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Brian R":33w81t3e]What's the skinny on the new OP machine I keep hearing about?

Another rumor. Next thing you have me moved to Alabama smoking bacon.[/quote:33w81t3e]

Are you sure?

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Brian R":2m9po86c]What's the skinny on the new OP machine I keep hearing about?

Another rumor. Next thing you have me moved to Alabama smoking bacon.[/quote:2m9po86c]

Craig Jasper must have let that cat out of the bag a bit early. I've heard him use John Labarbera's name, Mytee and New OP machine in development in the same sentence several times on a couple different webinars in the last couple weeks. So it can't be completely without merit?

True, that is how rumors get started though.. If it is true, I'd be interested to see what they've developed. Hopefully the price of the machine being $3000 is just a rumor too. shiteatinggrin

Bob Foster

Bill, I interpret your remark as somewhat tongue in cheek because I think that might be a bit harsh to say that.

It's John's prerogative as owner of the company to choose if it is appropriate to discuss what could be sensitive competitive information.

On the other side, I am glad that Craig Jasper would share this information with us. The selection of available units in the OP market is limited and its good news to see innovation in that area.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Bob Foster said:
Bill, I interpret your remark as somewhat tongue in cheek because I think that might be a bit harsh to say that.

It's John's prerogative as owner of the company to choose if it is appropriate to discuss what could be sensitive competitive information.

On the other side, I am glad that Craig Jasper would share this information with us. The selection of available units in the OP market is limited and its good news to see innovation in that area.

Yes Bob, I was kidding. I'm not an emo-smiley face crack addict like Harper :mrgreen:
I understand John Labarbera can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I mean no disrespect to either Craig or John. I'll edit my post so nobody takes things the wrong way.
Bill

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Bob Foster":2p6xya8b]Bill, I interpret your remark as somewhat tongue in cheek because I think that might be a bit harsh to say that.

Yes Bob, I was kidding. I'm not an emo-smiley face crack addict like Harper :mrgreen:
I understand John Labarbera can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. I mean no disrespect to either Craig or John. I'll edit my post so nobody takes things the wrong way.
Bill[/quote:2p6xya8b]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Name
John LaBarbera
Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Bob Foster":y4bwz6uh]Bill, I interpret your remark as somewhat tongue in cheek because I think that might be a bit harsh to say that.

Bill[/quote:y4bwz6uh]

Thanks, Bill, that was nice of you to edit it.

OK, here's the deal. At Connections, I was introduced to a gentleman by Craig, who ask me to develope an OP machine for him. (I've been asked this by others before on various ocasions) That's where it sits. I'm thinking about it. That's all there is to it. Some people like Mytee, and like Mikey said on another thread some don't. But, I will say this, I'm a fair competitor. I don't patent obvious things and then beat others to control the market. My feeling is this, if others can make it as good or better, or sell it for a better price, more power to them. When we do that, now were serving needs the PCC's.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Soda Pop Curtis said:
I'd like to try one ... especially now that you have that Judson splitterthingy technology!
Man you're cruel, salt in wound for no reason. :|

[quote:273myzlm]I'm not an emo-smiley face crack addict like Harper
It's alright Harpman, you're still my hero! :mrgreen:[/quote:273myzlm]

Thanks Richard....Here is you FAVORITE tReaT...for YOU... !gotcha!

"I KNOW how much you LOvE." YellOW... shiteatinggrin

183612_1294872428432_1728988377_527817_6595964_n.jpg

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Hi John,

Again, I meant no disrespect. In all fairness to Craig, the OP pads he's mentioned on the webinars I've listened to, designed by Pro's Choice/CTI are designed for OP machines, any OP machine, in general.

Perhaps the "Mytee is designing a new OP machine" took on a life of its own because like Bob Foster mentioned, there really are only a couple OP manufacturers unlike Truckmounts. More choices, more competition is a good thing especially carpet cleaners.

It was probably welcome news to the majority of "OP only" cleaners and it seems OP cleaning has really gained a lot of traction in the past couple years with cleaners... many adding OP to their arsenal (like I'd like to do) or switching to OP only...

OP machines range from $1800 for an underpowerd 15 inch entry level model to as much as a used truckmount.

John, I see that as a huge opportunity for Mytee and definitely worth looking at closely if you so choose.

Sorry if I stirred up a hornets nest..
Bill

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Does Brevik "Share" that same technology that Judson gave to Mytee?

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Harper.... THAT just isn't fair.. exploiting your nieces like that. :mrgreen: I'm getting used to these smiley face things... Ha
Bill

HARPER said:
Soda Pop Curtis said:
I'd like to try one ... especially now that you have that Judson splitterthingy technology!
Man you're cruel, salt in wound for no reason. :|

[quote:1nlms3h0]I'm not an emo-smiley face crack addict like Harper
It's alright Harpman, you're still my hero! :mrgreen:

Thanks Richard....Here is you FAVORITE tReaT...for YOU... !gotcha!

"I KNOW how much you LOvE." YellOW... shiteatinggrin

183612_1294872428432_1728988377_527817_6595964_n.jpg
[/quote:1nlms3h0]

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jimmy L said:
Does Brevik "Share" that same technology that Judson gave to Mytee?

love........Love.......LOve......LOVe......LOVE........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzFAsYJyR60q]

randy

Name
Randy
I would like to see Cimex knocked off but with a lighter 80-85 pound machine. Perhaps a OP unit with a cimex like head ?

Marty said:
If you do move to Alabama, bring one of those lectro"truckmounts" with you. I'd like to try one ... especially now that you have that Judson splitterthingy technology!
c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HYc]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom