Hey Ricky you so fine you so fine...

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Thank you all for the feedback on DS2 and upholstery. Happy to hear it's working so well!
Here's a video I did a while back discussing upholstery encap with a bonnet mitt.

Mikey P

Administrator
couple of edits there Rick

one, sell the mitt whit two strips, it's twice as good

two, I rarely if ever wring it out as hard as you suggest, barely just a squeeze to keep it from dripping. Put that wonderful DS2 down!!!

three, dont be such a Guerkink with your us and them attitude, sell that mitt and method to us multi method cleaners as a great way to apply our upholstery "pre-treatment" (shampoo)

Name
Jeff T
couple of edits there Rick

one, sell the mitt whit two strips, it's twice as good

two, I rarely if ever wring it out as hard as you suggest, barely just a squeeze to keep it from dripping. Put that wonderful DS2 down!!!

three, dont be such a Guerkink with your us and them attitude, sell that mitt and method to us multi method cleaners as a great way to apply our upholstery "pre-treatment" (shampoo)
Totally agree on the ‘2 stripe mitt’ thing.....
Why are they hard to find?

Reactions: SamIam

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Is everyone rinsing after using encap as a shampoo? Got a small upholstery job tomorrow and the customer had a urine accident in her recliner. Any suggestions would help. I told her no promises on the urine stain.

Name
Jeff T
Human pee on any fabric furniture, gets a urine product injected, let dwell, then waterclaw and multiple rinses.
I had one my 1st, or second year in that bit me hard....

Back
Top Bottom