Hey Shorty

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey Shorty I want your advice. My buddy Paul Lucas manufactures some rug washing equipment. He is in Michigan and he does more business, has a better reputation, and has more happy customers then I ever heard of; Tom having. Do you think I should tell Tom he is not Number One in North America, that he is really number two in Michigan?
Hey Shorty, the other thing I have been wondering is if his equipment is so good how come Hagopian is cleaning up in Tom's home town Ann Arbor where Tom's rug washing plant is located. Hagopian Cleaning Services at 1719 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1800 is only 5 from Tom’s plant. Why would Hagopian put a rug cleaning location in Ann Arbor unless they thought the market was under served and why has Hagopian been so successful in Ann Arbor. Do you think it is because Ken Snow is smarter than Tom or is it that older Moore Equipment offers a better rug washing system than Centrum Force can build? I know two things that make a big difference to me; Hagopian’s does not do risky tub washing they wash one rug at a time and if you send a rug to Hagopian’s you get the rug back.

Maybe I shouldn’t say anything because Tom seems very thin skinned and egocentric. What is your advice Shorty?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Dear Miss Mello Drama, here is my advice:

Hey Shorty I want your advice.

F.O. UNLESS YOU CAN PAY CASH

My buddy Paul Lucas manufactures some rug washing equipment. He is in Michigan and he does more business, has a better reputation, and has more happy customers then I ever heard of;
Tom having.

YOU DON'T GET OUT MUCH, DO YOU??

Do you think I should tell Tom he is not Number One in North America, that he is really number two in Michigan?

WHO SEZ HE'S NOT NUMBER ONE IN NORTH AMERICA

SO IF HE'S NUMBER TWO IN MICHIGAN, WHO'S BEEN CRAPPING ON HIM ??

YOU DO KNOW WHAT A NUMBER TWO IS, RIGHT ??

Hey Shorty, the other thing I have been wondering is if his equipment is so good how come Hagopian is cleaning up in Tom's home town Ann Arbor where Tom's rug washing plant is located.

THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT MARKET SEGMENT

Hagopian Cleaning Services at 1719 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1800 is only 5 from Tom’s plant. Why would Hagopian put a rug cleaning location in Ann Arbor unless they thought the market was under served and why has Hagopian been so successful in Ann Arbor.

BLOODY HELL, YOU BEEN TORKIN TO KENNY HARRIS. ??

EVEN I KNOW IT'S ONLY A PICK-UP JOINT.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I'M ONLY 24,162 KLM DOWN THE ROAD.

CHECK WITH GOOGLE >>>>>>>>>

Suggested routes

24,162 km, 55 days 11 hours
I-94 E

Driving directions to 1719 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor Charter Township, MI 48105, USA 3D
This route includes a ferry.
This route has tolls.
This route crosses through Japan.

5 Moana Close
Woree QLD 4868

Do you think it is because Ken Snow is smarter than Tom or is it that older Moore Equipment offers a better rug washing system than Centrum Force can build?

I THINK THERE'S A SNOW-JOB GOING ON HERE, ONE LAYS ON IT'S BACK, WHILST THE OTHER GOES ROUND AND ROUND IN EVER DIMINISHING CIRCLES UNTIL IT RUNS UP IT'S OWN RECTUM.

RECTUM ?? SURE DID. :shock:

I know two things that make a big difference to me; Hagopian’s does not do risky tub washing they wash one rug at a time and if you send a rug to Hagopian’s you get the rug back.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FRONT. ??

Maybe I shouldn’t say anything because Tom seems very thin skinned and egocentric.

MAYBE HE SHOULD GET A THICKER HYDE AND EAT LESS CENTRIC EGGS

What is your advice Shorty?

SEND MORE MONEY.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I REALLY ENJOY RHYDE-ING THESE PRIVATE KWESHTUNS.

People get all mellow and googly eyed, and stop saying nasty things about me so that my eyes no longer swell up and I no longer get in a rage and want to rip their tongue out, via their **** ****.

If this happened more often, my lifelong dream of world peace may eventually come true.

It has been said, that once the wrath of the Shortwun has been exposed, the fags lose their spark and dwindle, to be a sham of nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

From that point on, they return to their (normal ?) life from whence they came, prior to dumping crap from great heights on a poor, unsuspecting, nature loving, quiet, little old man. shiteatinggrin

hey Marty, blow me

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Magic One said:
How do you like your new up tool ?

Sorry Jimmy, I missed the "up" bit. :oops:

The HydroKinetic is working out great, shoulda bought some a couple of decades ago when I first saw the demo of them with the piece of flat upholstery draped over some plastic piping.. :oops:

I have been very surprised with how easy it is to work with that big flat Teflon plate, which I thought was going to be a P.I.T.A.

I actually thought it was a heavy tool, but it's deceiving how comfortable it is to work with.

The trigger also is very comfortable to use.

If you're looking at getting one, don't procrastinate like me, or you'll end up an old man, (like me) shiteatinggrin Then you will be grateful for it.

That and the Sapphire, are two unbelievable toys in my toy box that are always on the van.

Sorry, but I got distracted with a couple of other "tools". !gotcha!

Back
Top Bottom