High HG truckmounts better?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There isn’t any blockage

It’s called a 410everest blower trying to suck air through 1, 2” hose.

If I had a 4” hose laying on the ground, it would probably be around 6hg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Where’s Damon?

Hey Damon, go do a stupid test and show us what your hg is with 100ft of hose hooked up.

These guys with the little gas powered rug dr machines think they have suction

Mikey P

Administrator
Where’s Damon?

Hey Damon, go do a stupid test and show us what your hg is with 100ft of hose hooked up.

Ill bet you $5000 my HWE'd carpets dry quicker than yours...

And are just as clean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Where’s Damon?

providing the filters are clean the hg shows the vacuum in the whole system, as vacuum increases your cfm goes down

dont know what your blower spins at? But prob pulling 400+ cfm around 8" but below 370 cfm around 14" looking at specs for 410 around 2600 rpm

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Where’s Damon?

Matt, I just saw this. Been working my tail off. Taking off for a week camping. It was a great day. Lots of big checks came in. We eat steak tonight.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Ill bet you $5000 my HWE'd carpets dry quicker than yours...

And are just as clean.
you live in negative humidity. I remember someone else telling me he could get awesome dry times with his 33 blower after running 400ft of hose in Nevada. You live in the Fooking desert!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you live in negative humidity. I remember someone else telling me he could get awesome dry times with his 33 blower after running 400ft of hose in Nevada. You live in the Fooking desert!

be thankful he didn't buy that open porty on a dolly cart he considered for a minute before moving to Dead Brush

we'd be hearing you don't need anything bigger for billionaires and ranch widows 🤓

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I remember Tom saying that his custom machine is always at 10hg-11hg, and gave good explanation about it why that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
move the truck.
You're parked on the hose... 🤣

it's been so long since I spun a blower, but memory suggests 100ft of open 2" hose was around 6-7 hg
(45 spun @3200 rpm)

..L.T.A.
That's why masterblend uses a 1 1/2 inch hose and gets 10 on a open hose run.

#restriction

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have a low mileage Chevy express sitting after my Everest was stolen out of it and I replaced it with a complete unit (butler)

Lately I’ve been needing another unit

I am looking for a 45 or 47 blower machine

The steamaction machines seem nice and even though I said I wouldn’t buy one because I heard half the story of a problem a customer had I would now knowing they did make it right

My buddy bought one with the 6008 blower and says it’s insane and he cleans mostly on idle and he says it makes his Everest hp seem weak he tells me he loves it and would buy another unit from them

So my question is a similar size blower ran around 13-14 hg vs steamaction 16-18hg what will be the difference as far as dry times and performance
Ps tell Renaldo to quit banging Paul.

16 to 18 hgs equal carpel tunnel

Reactions: Mr Brightside
Back
Top Bottom