Hired a new marketing guy...well

Acp

Credits
the cartoon super hero marketing thing is getting a little played out.. just my honest opinion. Im seeing it everywhere.

get a marketing guy that is innovative and comes up with something new.. a lot of them just see trends like these everywhere then put you on the same program

the cartoon super hero marketing thing is getting a little played out.. just my honest opinion. Im seeing it everywhere.

get a marketing guy that is innovative and comes up with something new.. a lot of them just see trends like these everywhere then put you on the same program
I am the marketing guy. :shifty: Don't toss me yet!
Yeah it is a popular theme. The guy that designed ours had Super Shipper, Always Amusingand 2 or 3 other heros. :biggrin:

I've been wanting it for 10 years, but could never sell it on my father. The only way I got it by my bother was emphasizing the "Advocate " which we already had PDF help downloads we had done. I convinced him video would have a larger reach and the Restoration Advocate would be a good representative for that.

It's a minor addition to the marketing we already do. Nobody in our market is doing anything like it. We'll let it run its course and dump it when it gets tired.

* * Mikey's Board Adserver Javascript Tag * - Generated with Revive Adserver v4.0.0 * */-->