Hitch your wagon to a star

Connor

Name
Connor
Star=full of flaming gasses that will surely burn you.

F

FB7777

I like your enthusiasm Brian, seriously, but most of the 'rich' people I know personally have one common trait...

they work or have worked very long and hard at one specific thing day in and day out

I think you have attended one too many recruitment seminars, with your rah rah taglines and motivational snippets

Fred

PS and whats up with the emails about all your latest and greatest MLM projects?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Fred,
I've said for a very long time that doing what the rich do is the way to obtain that level.

"Don't take advice from anyone you wouldn't trade places with" etc.

It's funny, I just bring up what I'm doing and people jump all over it.

I'm just reselling energy and cell phone plans....That's it.

The fact that it's an MLM just makes it a little better.

I think people forget or don't know that I have a very successful business which allows me to do stuff like this.

Go figure

Anyone on my Network will get emails on how to make more money with or on the side of their company.
I get calls and emails about guys dying for work and what they can do online to make it better.

There is not much more they can do online without spending big bucks.

So again, if I'm doing something that works for me...I'm going to tell people about it.

Whether they listen or do it is up to them.

PS. I wonder what hell I would get if I did something where I made a great deal of money and DIDN'T tell anyone?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
If you want to get rich....Do what the rich people do.

Be born to rich parents with trust fund managers that keep you wealthy?

Hide money in offshore accounts?

Go to prison for insider trading?

Leave the country?

FredC

Village Idiot
but I thought you just wanted me to sign up for your pyramid scheme...........now you want me to create one?

Connor

Name
Connor
Brian R said:
So again, if I'm doing something that works for me...I'm going to tell people about it.

Let me fix that for you

If this thing is going to work for me, I going to have to tell people about it and get them involved for it to work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom