Holiday cards/gifts

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
What do you guys do for your customers during the holiday season? I'm currently writing out cards to our frequent fliers and I'm thinking of sending to our new customers also.

What do you do for your customers and how do you decide who to do it for? Cards for the whole database? Regulars? New customers? Prospects?

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
I don't know how many yet. 50-60 regulars maybe, unless we decide to expand to more categories of customers. I'm curious about what everyone else is doing.
Absolutely no mention of services or photos or anything, it's purely good will, but it is marketing depending on how you look at it. If we ever find the rough draft I printed out of our newsletter, that will go out to the entire database when I finish it (tomorrow night, maybe, to mail mid-week), so no need to mention specials or deals in the cards; the newsletter will do all that.
Cost is stamps + cards + my time, which Scott says doesn't cost him, so less than $50. It seems to be well received by the customers and it reminds them that we're here and we care.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is just my personal opinion but I feel that Christmas cards are done, old school. We get them and I don't know what to do with them. I hate to throw them away but they have no real use. We pile them up and then in a few months we throw them away. :errf:

I think you can say something more genuine on your Facebook page. That's where they hang out and you can connect with them much easier.

Its also environmentally friendly. No trees were killed only to end up in the trash can. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom