Holiday Cards

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Do you guys send out holiday cards? Do you stay neutral and say happy holidays or do you mention Christmas or is that a big no no?

What are the dos and donts ? Ever receive a bad comment from a holiday card?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Do you guys send out holiday cards? Yes, have for the last 4 years or so. More than pays for itself in Jan/Feb. Ran out of time this year, no cards.

Do you stay neutral and say happy holidays or do you mention Christmas or is that a big no no? I did at first(no xmas), but now I don't care. If xmas on a card makes you upset, you nuts anyways.

What are the dos and donts ? Don't wait til the 17th of Dec!

Ever receive a bad comment from a holiday card? No, who doesn't like getting xmas cards?!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I used to send them, getting a tad lazy these days.

Here in the Bay Area, there are so many people from different religions, races and backgrounds, we stay neutral. Like: Wishing you and yours a great Holiday season and a wonderful new year.

Merry Christmas, Steven.

Reactions: Hoody

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i tell you what....
if yor list is little old black ladies...
you best be sayin merry Christmas........

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Where I live, writing \ saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas will make folks mad, more so now than in the past. Then again, I met my first Mormon not long ago and can’t name one Jewish person in town - we’re only diversified by color in these parts - not religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom