Home advisor ya or na????

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Service Magic. They gave themselves such a bad rep they changed their name. Funny thing is their marketing is so good they are giving Angies list all they can handle. The "Free" no membership is killing Angie.

Only problem if their practices are the same as when the were Service Magic they screw the service providers with bad leads you have to pay for. I'd pay all day long for jobs....but fook the leads. :winky:

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
thanks thats what I remember. I looked up a competitor I saw around here He services a huge area but had like 57 reviews on homadvisor made me wonder.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
They want like $275 for a year to register and you and do back ground checks, then they'll send 15 leads a month at a cost per lead.

I had 10 angies list reviews and decided to advertise with AL paid like $875 for a whole year up front and havent had an AL call since its been 4 months. wont be renewing at this rate.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I dont doubt people have success with them but you give up a lot.

Not sure if they still do but they used to take over all your online listings. Thats a big problem long term.

hogjowl

Idiot™
All those lead service companies and market groups require too much time and effort on my part. I clean carpet and take naps, and on occasion answer the phone. I have no time for meetings, hand shaking and paying for leads.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom