Home from the Hospital

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
[h=5]Amber is home and resting comfortably. Thanks again for all the well wishes and prayers they have paid off in spades. My baby girl is on the mend! Also a huge thank you to Kosair Children's Hospital and thier wonderful staff for saving another one of my kids lives!

The poor girl was in so much pain it was hard to watch... Even Morphine didn't seem to help much. In the end it was a cocktail of IV anti-biotics and time that eased her suffering. She's again able to walk under her own power and back to being a sassy 14 year old girl... Although she gets tired more easily than before... The doctors say it'll be a week or two before she's back to 100% and still have her on some oral anti-biotics. I'm just glad that she's not hurting and that she's home.

To whomever won the raffle items I'm sorry I haven't shipped them yet. I hope you'll understand. Your prizes will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, it was a tad un-avoidable. [/h]

mcatt

Name
Mike
I am very happy to hear the great news! What exactly did she get? I did not hear what happened. I am sure you are a happy Dad. I have 3 girls of my own so I understand

Name
Eric Valentine
It is more important that you got your daughter back home and on the mend than getting the raffle prizes sent out. Family ALWAYS comes first.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Great to hear! Hard to see the little ones struggling(she is 14 months not years?).. Either way, it hurts bad...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great news Jeremy!

I couldn't start my day better than reading this news from you.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Wonderful news. You are a blessed family! I am keeping you in my prayers

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Great to hear! Hard to see the little ones struggling(she is 14 months not years?).. Either way, it hurts bad...

She's 14 years old and very glad to be home. Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
So Amber went to school today although she was exhausted when she got home. She's still under the weather but she's trying not to fall further behind in her studies. She's feeling much better but still not quite bak to her usual self.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom