Home show banner samples

mahlonzehr

Which of the four would you pick? This will be a 2.5'x8' vinyl banner to hang on the back wall of my 10' booth at a home show next month.

They are all based on templates so they're not just super original.

Number 1...
1.png

Number 2...
2.png

Number 3...
3.png

Number 4...
4.png

On number 3 the logo looks a little odd.. to close to the blue perhaps. Forgot to add website and phone on number 4.

This is intended to introduce us to the home show crowd as quickly and simply as possible. I plan on having before and after pics and various advertisements on placards on the wall and table in addition to the banner.

Other than that what do you think? Any of them keepers? What would you change?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Can't you headline it with your company name? It seem to be hidden. Isn't the point to get your company name out there? Cleaning at it's best, Seems a bit weak to me. It has no USP,

mahlonzehr

That was actually a little bit intentional. I wanted to headline exactly what my services are. I figure there is plenty of material at my booth with my name and number on it. I want them to know what I do, and if they're interested in that they'll figure out who I am. Although I don't really intend to "hide" the logo either. No point in that.

I know the tag line is a bit bland. Not really a USP at all. Any more ideas on that?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
That was actually a little bit intentional. I wanted to headline exactly what my services are. I figure there is plenty of material at my booth with my name and number on it. I want them to know what I do, and if they're interested in that they'll figure out who I am. Although I don't really intend to "hide" the logo either. No point in that.

I know the tag line is a bit bland. Not really a USP at all. Any more ideas on that?
What about the attendee that don't stop to get more info? For a USP. Brainstorm what make your company different from the rest in your town?

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Sorry, but none of them really grab me. If I had to choose I would go with #2 but dump the reverse printing at the bottom.

Steve

PS Whichever one you use don't forget to do spotlighting. Too often in Home Shows people have great banners ... hidden away in the murky gloom. Light attracts people. I'm just sayin...

Reactions: Ken Snow
Back
Top Bottom