Home Show Bucks, with or without photo?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Home Show Bucks, with or without photo? Which would you chose?

Chavez1_FT.jpg

Chavez2_FT.jpg

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Without. (If you are going with a dollar bill size my guess is the photo will be too small to help.)

What will be on the other side?

Steve

PS We did something the same for our Home Shows except we printed up business size checks (on actual check paper) that had "20.00 in Goods and Services" written in. Our employees "working" the aisle in front of our booth would have a clipboard and initial the check on the "Authorized Signature" line right in front of the person. This added respect to the check plus we had an internal contest and over the next month whoever had the most coupons turned in got a paid day off. Employees love contests!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We use the check format method also for some things and also Hagopian Bucks for others. Richard, I would for sure lose the pictures but more importantly seriously consider losing all the Organization thumbnails- no one cares about those but you cause you pay to belong.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We use the check format method also for some things and also Hagopian Bucks for others. Richard, I would for sure lose the pictures but more importantly seriously consider losing all the Organization thumbnails- no one cares about those but you cause you pay to belong.
:cry: but I don't even care. Dan is the association man, I'm the rebel, you name it and I'll rebel against it. LOL

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Associations have their purpose, but consumer awareness or care has not proven to be one of them. Tell Dan to save those things for Adjuster Meetings or for caressing his ego in other ways~ KISS for the consumer.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
I see you found the guy who designs those cleaning bucks..

Do you think he wants to sell more of them?

Pm me his info please

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Thanks Richard - it is cut off a bit but I think people can get the idea. We donate 100's of these a month to Humane Societies and animal rescue/adoption groups to give to families that give an animal a second chance in life.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So you give stacks of them to the shelters to handout?

We have a brand new shelter in town....maybe...hummm I'm thinking of ad idea. I'm thinking ...yea "Chavez Bucks", we could give them to the Humane Shelters. Amazing how I steal....I mean think this stuff up. :p

Seriously how do you do it and has it worked well?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
So you give stacks of them to the shelters to handout?

We have a brand new shelter in town....maybe...hummm I'm thinking of ad idea. I'm thinking ...yea "Chavez Bucks", we could give them to the Humane Shelters. Amazing how I steal....I mean think this stuff up. :p

Seriously how do you do it and has it worked well?

I've always like Mike's "Meet our pets" postcards. I've rescued/adopted many animals from the humane society over the years. I'm working on finding a company that can make up logo'd bags that I can put a pet spotter, brochure and other things in and give several a month to the local Hum. Soc. to give away with adoptions. Though I'm finding those bags are expensive and I was thinking of just a regular bag, with perhaps a business card attached to save on costs. The brochures I'd like to get some pictures of our staff and our pets for them.

Reactions: Mikey P

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yep Richard that is exactly what we do. The big ones that are doing 100 plus adoptions a week get 500-1000 (1-2 packages) at a time. Smaller group maybe 25-50 at a time.

Back
Top Bottom