Honestly,

Mikey P

Administrator
In the near future, all rotary extractors will have brush heads in my opinion.

No other truckmount attachment tool, no other method, even nine thousand dollars jiggling fiber stripper can out dig and out flush what I got going on over here.

Simply foookin amazing.

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
In the near future, all rotary extractors souk have brush heads in my opinion.

No other truckmount attachment tool, no other method, even nine thousand dollars jiggling fiber stripper can out dig and out flush what I got going on over here.

Simply foookin amazing.

I have to agree after we have got our up and working so well now with the Nylon Glides on the XL....

Game Changer!

Bet we will see some of those in Atlanta now too with the units.....

Going to be fun on that super trashed carpets!

rick imby

Name
Rick
I'm buying SOMETHING within the next couple of months.
I or XL?

Yes, we have heard this before but seeing is believing.

Mikey, what rotary are you using with a Tile head---oops I mean a Brush carpet head? How long do you expect the brushes on your machine to hold up?

Hmm more agitation added to a rotary extractor....

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
To answer your question. Very dirty ones get more agitation, pre-spray dwell time by the fact that they get more agitation and a good 12 flow flush. TACT?!!! So far (26 yrs) worked all righty and clients seem to be quite satisfied with the end results. Since I don't specialize in trashed carpets, I don't come across the trashed kind too often, which brings me to the next point.

Which is, that I am sure the brush head will do a fine job and save time on the trashed carpets. However, it is absolutely not necessary for a simple every job clean, as pushed here so frequently lately. IMHO: It is a specialized tool that should be used for specific circumstances. And if one has enough such jobs, well worth it.

One concern would be: When combining high heat and a brush on a rotary, it may (in my opinion again) carry the risk of untwisting some staple fibers, particularly if done often and for a prolonged time in certain areas. And even more so with low heat set carpets. Once blooming happens besides the change in look, it will also mat substantially more in these areas.

Last edited:

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
For the carpets that are so trashed that they need this type of agitation, the homeowner is usually trying to get one more year or one more tenant out of them as they are likely already damaged, so they don't care about tip bloom.
I personally would let them know that the carpet is on its last legs and already damaged.
A normal well cared for home would not require the use of a carpet brush head.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I thought you already knew.
Of course it's the person who operates the vacuum.

Do they work smart and know how to vacuum well? Or do they just hope that getting the baddest, loudest, latest, macho-est machine will be enough to get it done, no matter how dumbly they work it.

Personally I was told by the utmost authority in Topeka, that vacuuming is Way wAY over rated. It's all in the flick of the wrist anyhow.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I thought you already knew.
Of course it's the person who operates the vacuum.

Do they work smart and know how to vacuum well? Or do they just hope that getting the baddest, loudest, latest, macho-est machine will be enough to get it done, no matter how dumbly they work it.

Personally I was told by the utmost authority in Topeka, that vacuuming is Way wAY over rated. It's all in the flick of the wrist anyhow.

Nice avoidance there Mr TACT.

Next you'll be telling me that you ask the homeowner to do the pre vac..

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
What would Jimmy do?

.....and will this, in any way, help?

picture.jpg

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Well I am thrilled to have stumbled across the brush head.

It's ALL I use. That's it.

My portable turns around some amazing carpets and In"know" - nothing... Not the biggest, hottest, heaviest lifting TM in the world will make the carpet better than I can get it unless they have one too.

Any wand based machine I can dispatch,

Mikey P

Administrator
Well I am thrilled to have stumbled across the brush head.

It's ALL I use. That's it.

My portable turns around some amazing carpets and In"know" - nothing... Not the biggest, hottest, heaviest lifting TM in the world will make the carpet better than I can get it unless they have one too.

Any wand based machine I can dispatch,

You are the reason I gave it another shot and took the pains to break it in.

Most people buy the brush head in a kit, use it once and toss it on the shelf.

RV makes A HUGE mistake by not breaking in the brushes before assembling the swoop shoes on.

Best damn way to clean a carpet bar none.

THANKS GRANT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom