Honestly,

Mikey P

Administrator
two or three choices.

Just use it and deal with the bouncing and drag for the first few jobs (what I did)
Take the vacuum shoes off and run it on some concrete for a half hour (RV should be doing this before assembly IMO)
get some scrap carpet and run it wet for an hour or so..

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Or Cimex if not a grease pit
We did 10k with 4 Cimex's this AM. I HWE 68 extra wide steps. They split the crew and took 6 other tech's to a fire pack out and another crew did wdr monitoring. It was a busy day. :icon_neutral:

My nephew who was running the carpet job said you can Cimex instead of cleaning steps. I told him "I ain't no punk bitch". He laughed and we went to work. :biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
We did 10k with 4 Cimex's this AM. I HWE 68 extra wide steps. They split the crew and took 6 other tech's to a fire pack out and another crew did wdr monitoring. It was a busy day. :icon_neutral:

My nephew who was running the carpet job said you can Cimex instead of cleaning steps. I told him "I ain't no punk bitch". He laughed and we went to work. :biggrin:

So which # Cimex did you end up grabbing? :lol:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

rick imby

Name
Rick
H

So how long after they did the 10k did they have to wait for the "old Man" to finish those 68 steps?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
H

So how long after they did the 10k did they have to wait for the "old Man" to finish those 68 steps?
I finished in 2 hours and left them. I was too tired to look for my nephew, I texted him I'm done headed back unless you need something. I waz "done", worn out. Fortunately the were big and wide so not too bad just too many at one shot. Could have been worse. There were two more sets they skipped cleaning this time. LOL.

Sometimes, a horse has to prove he's a horse. Even if he really doesn't want to. : )

Reactions: rick imby

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I realize "humor" is difficult for you to distinguish. Tell ya what I'll do for you since you have difficulty distinguishing humor.

In the future I'll state "Marty" this (the forth coming statement) is going to be humorous. ;)

Just trying to hep a bruthher out. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hogjowl

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Timely subject - my boss's boss just sent me the following email - 20 bucks to the first one that can correctly decipher it:

Dan
I would liker commend that you att me this class today her th aide tipping it f you have to mak an choice. If you can change your flights that would be acceptable. N

:clap:

Reactions: Mikey P

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Timely subject - my boss's boss just sent me the following email - 20 bucks to the first one that can correctly decipher it:

Dan
I would liker commend that you att me this class today her th aide tipping it f you have to mak an choice. If you can change your flights that would be acceptable. N

:clap:

I got the "F you" part.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom