Hoss 700

M

Mattsfc

I've been cleaning carpet for 5 years I have a prochem legend so I have only decent heat and vacuum. I do a fare amount of commercial carpet was wanting some feedback on the hoss 700 to help improved ability to clean nasty commercial so any advice would be appreciated

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I would look into some of the chemistry as well that's out there. I myself have done quite a few commerical gigs in 2011. In some really bad cases I was able to make dramatic improvements to the overall appearance of the flooring. But in all reality there's simply some things you can't make "look new". I have made it very clear to these customers that we are not the company you're looking for if you want "brand new - day 1" results.

Keep in mind this was machine shops, slaughter houses, and other nasties. The rest were normal and easily cleaned aside of bad traffic areas that were neglected for several years.

lance

"decent heat and vacuum"......

That can be changed and made better.

Also, what tools do you use for scrubbing the carpets before extraction? Is your TM system optimized to its full potential?

There are things that you can do to improve your results that may cost less than $2600.00

lance said:
"decent heat and vacuum"......

That can be changed and made better.

Also, what tools do you use for scrubbing the carpets before extraction? Is your TM system optimized to its full potential?

There are things that you can do to improve your results that may cost less than $2600.00

I was just fixing to say the same thing. If your heat is only decent with a wand, it will SUCK with a rotary.

Invest in a little giant heater to boost temps, upgrade port to 2.5 inch, and get some new mytee 2.5 inch filters.

More heat and suck is what you want.

But truthfully I never had any isssues with suction. Just heat in cold temps.

lance

Daniel, I have seen a video of you using a rotary on commercial.

When you do have you ever scrubbed it first? Did it make a difference if you did? How many square feet can you clean on average with the rx-20 on CGD?

Thanks.

I hardly ever use the RX.

175, rinse, and post pad.

RX is great for carpets that want to streak.

But to answer your question there is no doubt that if a carpet is filthy (residential) that a scrub with good brush will yield better results regardless if you rinse with wand or rotary than rotary extraction alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom