Hoss 700..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
this thing can flush out carpets..........

0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNI9j_sycw0]

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Ron Lippold said:
Jim compared to a high flow wand, how much water are you going through?

I really don't know...to be honest I really don't pay attention....since I put that valve on the machine and dial it up and down the whole ball game changed......

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
jim i got two of those valves. i was just tring to figure out how we were going to set up to do upholstery and carpet or tile for that mater at the same time and then you and your valve tip came along lol. i dont know how we would ever do without it. thanks for the tip.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
AJR said:
jim i got two of those valves. i was just tring to figure out how we were going to set up to do upholstery and carpet or tile for that mater at the same time and then you and your valve tip came along lol. i dont know how we would ever do without it. thanks for the tip.

glad it worked for you....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Jim Martin said:
AJR said:

glad it worked for you....

Can you repost the name/model and or link please.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
GeneMiller said:
i was waiting for the water to run clear.

gene

I have done some schools with a hoss and will say I have lost a lot of time with multiple passes and it won't come clear only a bit clearer than first pass.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
put a needle valve on it...crank up your PSI and then learn how and when to dial it up......

carpets with that much packed down in it...your only kidding yourself if you think your going to get every bit of it out no matter what you use.....but out of all the rotaries out there..the Hoss will remove more then any other.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom