Hoss before and after

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I think the Hoss cleans best on commercial carpet. Notice the yellowing in the trafic areas.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
What I meant to say is the Hoss works great on commercial carpets. I've cleaned this office many times and this is the first time with the Hoss and the traffic areas have never turned out this good. If I would have encaped it it wouldn't have looked any better and I know it's cleaner because of all the flushing. These hallways lead out to a parking lot with freshly seal assault and you know how difficult that is to remove.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm a bit surprised that Hydramaster has not "hipped" up the RX20 by now

They have a cool floating head design which deal well on the lumpy sub floors you find so often under commercial glue down carpet but the over wetting issues, funky balance of the unit and the heat loss all need to be addressed.

I sort of expected John form Mytee to come up with a new RX version.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I'm a bit surprised that Hydramaster has not "hipped" up the RX20 by now

They have a cool floating head design which deal well on the lumpy sub floors you find so often under commercial glue down carpet but the over wetting issues, funky balance of the unit and the heat loss all need to be addressed.

I sort of expected John form Mytee to come up with a new RX version.

there is noting HM can do to the RX to pimp it out any more....they tried the half slots and cone jets and just shot them self's in the foot on that one.....the only changes that work on that machine is what the cleaners do to balance it with there equipment......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think the Hoss cleans best on commercial carpet. Notice the yellowing in the trafic areas.

you set that machine up correct......it is unstoppable.....best rotary out there...carpets that I have always thought came out good in the past always look better after the Hoss goes over it....

Mikey P

Administrator
there is noting HM can do to the RX to pimp it out any more....they tried the half slots and cone jets and just shot them self's in the foot on that one.....the only changes that work on that machine is what the cleaners do to balance it with there equipment......

Im talking a total redesign saving only the flexibility of the vacuum heads

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If they do anything to it they need to figure out how to capture that heat..............

100_2304.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
Its a feature to help newer members with the lingo...................who makes what...where to get it...etc

Mikey P

Administrator
All advertisers will have their proprietary names hyper linked now.

Fred is working on it now.

They can chose to link to their info pages, shopping carts or You Tubes.

in 5 seconds from now Tre will claim this was his idea.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom