HossNGobble

Mikey P

Administrator
two jobs today that needed Hossing and SnG.

1st one came out nice no concerns other than some weird wear patterns to the sculpture.

Second one was not coming out quite as good as I thought it would be certainly good enough.

Had me concerned to the point that I tipped back the Hoss when I was done and asked my assistant to hit the trigger. I wanted ot check on the spray bars and see if any were plugged (which has yet to happen)

:shock:

:lol:

I just cleaned two homes with no rinse what so ever :!:

Just vacuuming up the prespray. :oops: :oops:

Over and over.

For those that have a HOSS, MAKE DAMN SURE that pipe inside the clear site tube is in it's respective hole..

Other wise you'll be seeing water come up but it aint going through the jets, just the fan chamber.. :oops: :oops:
It was then I realized why the flow pattern through my after market site tube was looking a little different than normal..

Amazing how well those two carpet came out considering.
I went back to the other job and rinsed it with my wand but damn.
I looked fine, felt sot and was almost dry.

Says a lot about SnG.

Have to think those carpets would resoil like mad but maybe the Hoss can be used for Encapping...who knew.. hey Marty, blow me hey Marty, blow me

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
good info to know!! at least you had taken the time to look what was going on!
that SnG is some great stuff,,the rentals ive used it on,,,worked wonders! they had thought for sure they were going to have to replace the carpet,,, now i will be doing all their empty rentals from now on!

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
So I told you so. Now you've done it. By not having the solution through the center, you have energized the solution bar injectors which means that you've brought vacuum to them, and could have been pulling dirt into the injector ports.
It's very important that you get that solution tube into the o ring at the center of the block or it won't clean correctly . Make sure all of your solution ports are not clogged. I check my injection ports before every job. DA

Mikey P

Administrator
you have energized the solution bar injectors

sounds like a design flaw that this can even happen...

these machines MUST be chimp proof

and fix the four foot wide handle and rattly ass wheels.

but at least it never streaks!!!! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
but in all seriousness.

The HOSS is a pheenominAl cleaning tool.

but....

HOSS.2 is needed for the MB SOA.

-narrow the handles
-swivel or off set the vac port to narrow down the profile
-add a real site tube
-new wheels that dont vibrate or have nuts sticking out so far

and its a done deal.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks For the post, It made me feel good for two reasons:

1. I didn’t run out and buy the hoss before they got the bugs out of it.

2. Even the .$50+ a sq companies are off their game occasionally.

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
"sounds like a design flaw that this can even happen..."

Yea, I've heard the same thing happen when people don't connect their solution line to their wand. I have no vacuum... Oh do I need attatch the hose to the tool?

It looks like I'm going to have to show up at MF just for commen sense.

Name
Ron lippold
another slopp and gobble
before
2011-12-16_09-16-44_957.jpg

S

sam miller

Ron Lippold said:
another slopp and gobble
before
2011-12-16_09-16-44_957.jpg

Not dissing SnG but that floor needs vacuuming and nap adjustment dont count as clean. I does look brighter were its flat! I want to see the finished job!

Bob Foster

Some of you guys don't realize just how much crap a dual cylindrical brush like a Whittaker will pull out of a carpet even when a carpet is thoroughly pre-vacuumed. Bar none, my favorite tool on my truck is the Lomac/Whittaker GLS. Especially with pet hair.

In all fairness I have to say I haven't tried the Sapphire Hoss yet and it would seem to me that using it might be a time-saver over pre-scrubbing and then going back over it with a wand. Once my new truck is finished (maybe before) I might be looking at getting one. Where I think the Boss will shine will be on restaurants.

That Slop and Gobble works fantastic. A year ago I cleaned an olefin CGD in a physical therapy clinic with Judson O2 and it came out great. This time I did it with Slop and Gobble and it came out even better.

So from now on for me on olefin I will go Slop and Gobble.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom