Hot as possible with Enzyme Pre-spray?

G

greentech

I was my understanding that you want to clean as hot as possible with an enzyme pre-spray.

I have been using DSC Relief with good results cleaning with a lot of heat.

After looking at the product description page, it reads:
"Optimum performance is achieved at 140°C"

Should I tone down the heat with just this product or all enzyme pre-sprays?

http://www.dscprod.com/relief.php

As per my local supplier, I also use it on T&G with great results.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
140c is 284 farenheit. that is hot.

does it want you to mix at that temp or clean at that temp?

for a machine to stay at 284 throuought the whole jobe the tm must spit fire!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
At them recommended temps. you gotta kinda wonder if the product is doing the cleaning or the heat is doing the cleaning. Sounds like a scam product to me.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
it's 140 Ferenheit ..NOT Celsius

and that's what you mix it at to pre-spray
clean with normal TM temps

Relief is a great pre-spray , BTW
One of the top 5 in the whole world

..L.T.A.

mcatt

Name
Mike
Mix no hotter then that! I think the ideal mixing rate is between 140-180 for enzymes IMO.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Enzymes may come as enzymes alone. These are lab chemicals, not anything alive. The hotter the water the better, because with many enzyme products it is high pH and high heat that do the cleaning. The enzymes have a pretty short time to work. Enzymes are great in laundry products where they get 20 to 45 minutes dwell time, but not really great carpet cleaners.

Enzymes may also be one part of a bacteria and enzyme combination. This is sometimes referred to as a bio-enzyme. The bacteria is alive and produces the enzyme as the bacteria feed on organic material that the enzyme has digested for them. This combination is often found in products for pet stains and odors.

The bacteria are alive and high heat can kill them or make them dormant (inactive). The best temperatures for bio-enzymes depend upon the particular strains of bacteria involved. Many such products have more than one type of bio-enzyme. Maybe protease plus lipase or amylase, etc.

The bio-enzyme combo in our product is most active around 140 F. But if you get just a little over that, the bio-enzyme may stop working. So we suggest keeping temps around 120 - 120 F for Bio-Modifier and Bio-Charge.

Read more: http://www.***************s.com/threads ... z21eY5cdpK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom