house call pro or service monster

Credits
Just get something!

If you want to give me a call I can talk about the features, benefits and areas of opportunity of both programs. Too much to type out here....

We use SM for the cleaning side and I’m starting with HCP for FPA.

Check your PM for my number.

Credits
More drama with HCP, more frustration with SM.

I would recommend SM. It's good and will hopefully be great in a few years.
what do u mean by drama? its the opposite for me, just so simple to use.. 50x easier to navigate than SM.

its hands down the best CRM ive ever used, really wish it was around when I had my landscape construction company lol

Supportive Member
Credits
what do u mean by drama? its the opposite for me, just so simple to use.. 50x easier to navigate than SM.

its hands down the best CRM ive ever used, really wish it was around when I had my landscape construction company lol
Not drama for users so much as drama surrounding the company.

Credits
One of them markets other companies to YOUR customers.
nah not really. If your customer decides to download their home service app, which is like signing up for angies list or something then they can search for other service providers on their system. You can turn this off too so it doesnt even offer the app to them.

A lot of carpet cleaners had a conspiracy mindset about HCP thinking they are stealing customers, marketing to customers, they own the customers etc... its all bs. I have tons of friends and family in our database not a single one of them has been marketed to or called, emailed etc expect by us sending them postcards, emails through HCP

Credits
The on boarding extra charge was an irritation. They will walk you through the basics over the phone. Tried it and decided I’m not busy enough to deal with the frustration. Maybe later.

Credits
Make sure you get the perpetual commission as an influencer.

And no proxy advertising.
No commission.

No more “advertising “ for them then I ever did for Service Monster.

I’m not using HCP to get any monetary gain. I honesty feel it’s a better fit for my needs with FPA. I won’t need the complex reporting for my services. I like the ease of use for the mobile app which is what I will be using in the field and then online booking options. I couldn’t make onlkne bookkng work for us with fittle big and Burdick’s Cleaning.

Flattered that you recognize me as an “influencer”.

Latest posts