house call pro or service monster

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looked at a sales webinar for house pro, has some attractive features. Just looking for opinions as to whether or not it improved your bottom line, did you make use of the online booking feature, incorporate any payment systems, etc.

Reactions: Stromboli

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Just get something!

If you want to give me a call I can talk about the features, benefits and areas of opportunity of both programs. Too much to type out here....

We use SM for the cleaning side and I’m starting with HCP for FPA.

Check your PM for my number.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
online booking never worked for us, traffic is way too heavy here.. and too many crazies that need to be screened.

but house call for sure, hate to say it but its light years beyond SM

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
What features do you like or use the most?

I use it to handle all of my invoicing, scheduling, receivables, and reminder cards.

What I like the most would be always having a super clean customer data base with service history and room dimensions whenever I need the info.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
More drama with HCP, more frustration with SM.

I would recommend SM. It's good and will hopefully be great in a few years.
what do u mean by drama? its the opposite for me, just so simple to use.. 50x easier to navigate than SM.

its hands down the best CRM ive ever used, really wish it was around when I had my landscape construction company lol

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
what do u mean by drama? its the opposite for me, just so simple to use.. 50x easier to navigate than SM.

its hands down the best CRM ive ever used, really wish it was around when I had my landscape construction company lol

Not drama for users so much as drama surrounding the company.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
One of them markets other companies to YOUR customers.

nah not really. If your customer decides to download their home service app, which is like signing up for angies list or something then they can search for other service providers on their system. You can turn this off too so it doesnt even offer the app to them.

A lot of carpet cleaners had a conspiracy mindset about HCP thinking they are stealing customers, marketing to customers, they own the customers etc... its all bs. I have tons of friends and family in our database not a single one of them has been marketed to or called, emailed etc expect by us sending them postcards, emails through HCP

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
its very easy to buy lists of homeowners with emails, etc if they cared a lot about that information there are plenty of other ways to do it.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The on boarding extra charge was an irritation. They will walk you through the basics over the phone. Tried it and decided I’m not busy enough to deal with the frustration. Maybe later.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Make sure you get the perpetual commission as an influencer.

And no proxy advertising.

No commission.

No more “advertising “ for them then I ever did for Service Monster.

I’m not using HCP to get any monetary gain. I honesty feel it’s a better fit for my needs with FPA. I won’t need the complex reporting for my services. I like the ease of use for the mobile app which is what I will be using in the field and then online booking options. I couldn’t make onlkne bookkng work for us with fittle big and Burdick’s Cleaning.

Flattered that you recognize me as an “influencer”.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I am delaying the HCP for now just because I am just learning how to work my QB online. From what I have seen so far, the HCP seems to be an easy program to learn and I really like their mobile platform. Still going through all the features to see if I am really going to use them but impressed so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom