Al
Larry:

I would love come for this.

I rebuilt an old Truck Force.

3 each 3 stages
1200 PSI if needed
1/2 horse pump out
and hot water fed

This is a monster, Not for everyday use. You need 3 cords and very heavy. Crazy I know but it has gotten me work. I guess I should put VORTEX on the side.

Scottie

You cannot do the caparison.

Everyone knows that the Recoil is a truck-mount.

I saw it in the Truck-mount issue of ICS. :wink:

John Bolton

I'm coming in a bit late in this discussion but echo the question "Why would anyone drag a porty up stairs?"

It is over 25 years or more since I took a portable into the building, let alone upstairs, except when a security requirement.

An extraction machine in the work area increases the RH, thereby slowing drying, has the potential of exhausting foul odours and bacteria-containing atomised water and creates an unpleasant working environment.

John Bolton

Brian,

Thanks for the advice but I am satisfied with my drying times at far greater distances.

Even the portables I was using in the eighties would run 75'+ and I still left carpets 'sock-dry' before I drove away.

.......................Not all portables are equal!

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I guess you guys have better electricity over there. I have yet to find a house with 4 available 20 amp circuits.

John Bolton

Mikey,

Berries, twigs....... And the occasional field mouse!

On a serious note, having walked over the clients freshly-cleaned carpet in my white cotton sports socks, I then show the sole, demonstrating not only that the carpets are clean but also pretty much dry. Referal customers often start a telephone conversation with "Are you the clean sock man?"

Brian,

The standard domestic system consists of two 13 amp ring mains. We used to have 240 volts but (being generous by nature) we noticed that the Europeans only had 220 volt, so we gave them 10 of ours, leaving us all with 230 volts.

Maybe our donation should have been further afield ! (?) :-)

Back
Top Bottom