How are you gong to cover your nut this winter?

Becker

Name
Becker
Or start the year off to a good start?

Things around here are often slow in Jan and Feb.

I don't really do com whats so ever.

Nearly all RES.

Not worried about covering my nut, rather starting trying to keep busy and bank some extra cash.

My focus will be on getting past clients to pull the trigger with an offer that is valid from Jan 3rd - Feb 28th.
Plan on mailing it right have Christmas.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cover my nut? With both hands! :mrgreen:

The weather gets so cold and wet after the first of the year carpet cleaning slows down to 1-crew. It doesn't seem to matter what kind of special we offer, most are waiting until spring to clean.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
About the same here. No matter what kind of print marketing you do. Things don't get moving until the snow and cold is history.

Have to put up with slow work from Dec 15th-April 20th.

(Not fun working in 2ft of snow and below zero weather anyway.)

Just have to save up during the good months. For the slow times that are around the corner.

This has been a very good year. So, not working for several months should be no problem.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
It's a friggin joy when a SNOW SHOVEL is part of your equipment load. After January, things slow to a crawl....unless we have some warm days and heavy rains for WD work, like last year. During that snowy period, we have to dig our way to a lot of custys doors.

I'll do some screenprinting.

Chris A

Name
Chris
We usually do enough to cover the bills in winter, last winter we were slammed when we got involved in some big fire clean-ups. Either way, Im good.

Bob Foster

Commercial and my good looks. As for it being slower, well so what. I'm going diving because work will be waiting when I get back.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
To cover my nuts I usually wear shorts all year round....except for the occasional time when AZ temps get below 70 degrees....or when I'm forced to travel outside the friendly confines of Pheonix AZ.....

Name
Ron lippold
My Nuts are covered I have been saving 30% of my gross and paying all the bills off the 70 I cant believe how much is there. Thanks Harper... My nuts are covered in a nice warm blanket.... Plenty of repeats to make it through......

Becker

Name
Becker
So that is it? Just take what come in?
I take vacation in the winter months, and have bills covered.

But that new 4 wheeler or new car is not going to buy it's self.

Hoping to increase sales by 25% for the months of Jan and Feb.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I save for Chriistmas all year so its not a killer in Dec. ( with 7 kids Santa needs to save alot of green ) I buy all the chems I need for winter so I dont have to spend money on that till spring. I try and have the house payments for Jan-Feb-March in the bank. Winter sometimes sucks.

The only discounts I give are in Jan and Feb.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Winter does suck. Like Adam, I have stock piled chemicals and the wife has already bought Christmas. We also stock the freezer for the weeks that we don't have an abundance for groceries. I usually get enough work to pay the bills. I went ahead and just shaved my head because I'm sick of the hair that falls out from the stressful winters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom