How difficult is adding live streaming to your website

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was thinking of adding this tool for various reasons from marketing to allowing customers who approve to stream jobs as they go along and offering public meetings of various local boards live so that people can watch ones that are not televised driving people to my site.
I was looking at this and if anyone else has any ideas please let me know
http://www.dacast.com/streaming-pricing-plans.html

Name
Bruce
I'm sure to put the live stream up on your website would take nothing more then the link , much like posting a youtube video on this forum. Your website guy should know about that. Are you planning on a taking a webcam out on residential jobs with you or do you have an in house rug cleaning plant.

I'm waiting for Pearson's cam to go live then I'll sit and watch it all day, wave Kevin :headbang:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
If the customer allows I would set up webcam but definitely on commercial that allows me to. Then I could archive the good ones(all of them) and people could take a look at what we do day in and day out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great webcam just to see Greg scratch his ass! :p

Seriously I think you're be better off filming your step by step process. It won't be live but it will probably look better if you set it up and add text across the bottom explaining the process.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I also think providing live video of some of the town boards will draw people to the site

Back
Top Bottom