How do new business pages on Google ?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How is it there's new listing on goggle for my business???

Do seo companies create them then telemarket you to hell and back to claim listing?

When I already have a listing that's doing pretty well?

Cause I get 5 calls a day to claim listing and all from different numbers!

SEO is crazy biznatch!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have searched and there is a second page unclaimed about 3-4 page down with my business name all in lower case

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Does it have your same phone number and/or address? If those are different Google could automatically create a new listing to claim. ( Bots are Dum!)

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
If you signed up for home advisor they will create one, I had to deal with that and it was a pain.

Reactions: Connor

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I found one under my old address. When I try to claim it they want to send a verification to that address so frustrating, I just want it deleted. shows up in Maps.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Just flag it or send google a comment about the situation and google will take it down and or they will have a tech call and or e-mail you. I just talked to Google last week about a fake review and an 10 year old description that kept popping up. They fixed both and phones are back to ringing off the hook again.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
From experience, data aggregators are notorious for publishing old information to various sites if they info is in their database. Search for you business under any addresses you've had on Localeze, InfoGroup, Factual, Superpages, Mojopages and there are a few others as well. If it isn't correct on the data aggregators it's an up hill battle because as soon as you get it corrected at the publisher, they'll re-distribute the old info and you'll have duplicates all over the place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom