How does the Cleanco direct drive stack up?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jimmy Ladwig has one, he's had it for several years. As much as he researchs equipment and chems it must be pretty good for him to have bought it over the competition.

John Watson

I prefered Cleanco over Hydra Masters CDS, they seemed to have less issues. I have ran both but not owned either ( I did own 3 units which were predicessors of the CDS) In todays market I would wait and see what SS is going to do with the 1200. Everything they touch seems to be golden for us and them.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I have the quad 56 and it has been very reliable.
I'm obsessive when it comes to my van and equipment.
Any little sound and I get it fixed pronto.
Had a problem with oem sepentine belts not lasting but since I switched to a gatorback belt all is good again.

Everything is located right behind the seat and is very easy to get to when you need to change belts or service the blower ,pump.

F

FB7777

How many hours and year of van Jimmy?

Do you have any pics of the install?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Several of my friends in Kansas city run them. They were having issues with the drive shafts for awhile having to replace them about every 6 mo because they were built with too much play. Cleanco Stood behind their machines replaced the shafts and seem to have fixed the manufacturing problem. I would likely buy one if I opt for a Direct Drive next time.

Bob Foster

ACE said:
Several of my friends in Kansas city run them. They were having issues with the drive shafts for awhile having to replace them about every 6 mo because they were built with too much play. Cleanco Stood behind their machines replaced the shafts and seem to have fixed the manufacturing problem. I would likely buy one if I opt for a Direct Drive next time.

The softest spot on a Cleanco. Well known and experienced by many big hour Cleanco owners.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom