How does your website grade?

Becker

Name
Becker
This might be as useful as a penis ruler I don't know. I'm sure Fred or maybe Mr. Shakes could tell us.

http://www.websitegrader.com

I was somewhat pleased.. I scored 56.. I do all my own web work..

Fred appears to be worth his shit..
Checked a site I know he pulls the strings on.
Score of 81

Thought hmm.. What about our own Mr. Mikey P... Only 48.

A local guy, 92.. bravo..

Another local guy. 43

Mr.Shakes 84.. Good job..

Dave Yoke.. Only 21...

How do you grade out?

FredC

Village Idiot
i suppose it might help someone.....

I checked a few sites and my best performing ones have the lowest scores........

the grade gives too much weight to certain factors......

Edit....I guess I got pushed to something else where it supposedly measures you entire marketing campaign

when i just checked the sites on the link all were high.....and most of the hits are stuff I know isn't there....usually because the customer doeasn't want them...blog, contact form, etc

Becker

Name
Becker
another site I have is 13, and another is 17...

We will see how quickly those rise with certain changes, as well as my main page with a backlink campaign.

But really I guess it does not matter if the site sucks, and my site sucks.
But does bring in a few jobs a week.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
What can I say. I hate landing pages and I don't have time for a company blog and my client could careless.

I just use my Places listing to do my heavy lifting.

Most prospects don't go to my website. They reserve an appointment right from the places listing.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.

Seems like some good info, I will definitely look into some of the things it points out and see if i can improve it.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
interesting

they do not have a metric for revenue/profit, the only thing we care about.
It is the equivalent of advertising agencies giving each other ADDY awards, meanwhile some of the 'best" campaigns are big flops for the client.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Well I suck. I only got an 82. Of course most stuff that needed attention I don't care to change. My web guy doesn't like google analytics. and web conversion isn't something I care about either. I should renew my domain for another 5 years though. And maybe post something to my blog. Of course 82 is pretty good. No help from me. I just happen to have the best web guy. As a side note. The website gets me a very high conversion. Thank you web guy... You know who you are

G

greentech

Do all of my own. 55

Will try to fix as much as they say. I don't have the knowledge to argue that they are not right.

It seems like they also give a lot of credence to twitter.

Google places in my mind is 90% of everything.

G

greentech

idreadnought said:
Well I suck. I only got an 82. Of course most stuff that needed attention I don't care to change. My web guy doesn't like google analytics. and web conversion isn't something I care about either. I should renew my domain for another 5 years though. And maybe post something to my blog. Of course 82 is pretty good. No help from me. I just happen to have the best web guy. As a side note. The website gets me a very high conversion. Thank you web guy... You know who you are

Your first site listed also has a google pagerank of 3. Pretty good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom