How hard is it raining?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bridges are closed...Just issued a NO TRAVEL alert for all of Pasco county...

Water is knee to hip depth in many areas...Tornados & water spouts on the ground...!

LOTS MORE ON THE WAY....ground is saturated from a week of rain last week... -sniff

XCC

Here in North Port, Fl at 2PM we had a strong line of storms come through that eventually spawned a tornado in Myakka City about 25 miles north.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
dealtimeman said:
Be safe and let me know if you need help.

Micheal,

This thing is going to sit in the Gulf for 3 more days before it makes landfall... I've seen Jimmy naked

This storm will do MUCH more damage than any recent hurricane... -sniff

We don't handle most of this damage...RISING water is NOT covered by most insurance companies..

However...If we receive a call from our insurance PEEPS..I will let you know... LIKE!
You are welcome to park vehicles on my property & run a base operation.
I do NOT want any commission or SPIFF...just hope you make a fortune... hey now

I WILL BE IN TOUCH...!

As of NOW..it looks like..plenty of work to be done...

check out ..Channel 11 News/Tampa Fl.....sorry can't copy link for some reason...

joe harper

Name
joe harper
My daughters house 1 hr, ago...it hasn't let up... I've seen Jimmy naked

I had here BACK-FLUSH the pool ...so far so good... :!:

..................click on photo.................

mcatt

Name
Mike
Been dark as night all day here. I'm in Tampa and a band came through here that was insane! I thought I saw storms up in Ohio. Man it can rain here sometimes. Hope to get some surf in at the end of the storm though. Probably Wednesday.

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Thinking of you guys! Amazing how Mother Nature can be. We're the total opposite from you guys. We're still going thru the worst drought on record. We've had some light showers, but nothing to get us out of this mess. We're doing better than this time last year, when we had hit more days of 100 than not. So far this year, we've only been 100 4 times, but it changes this week. No rain, high winds and 104-115 are our expected highs, which doesn't include the heat index.

Working a flood in a hoarder's home this weekend was not pleasant!

Now, go outside and blow that stuff our way - West Texas, not Houston - Thanks in advance!

amygeorge

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Well my plane leaves in 45 minutes (hopefully). I am always worried when I am flying into a city where the Weather Channel guys are broadcasting from.

XCC

These storms are relentless here in Sarasota county. Two cleaning jobs today rescheduled and awaiting the call from a Bradenton Beach resort I service that always floods. Right now it's absolutely pouring with wind gusts and the radar shows much more to come.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had 2-inches Wednesday night and had 3-loses and a couple of tire kickers but that's the only rain we've see in a month of Sunday's. Send some this way!

Bill did you become a Hurricane Hunter? Be careful!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
lots of wind in south florida but not much rain. the skies were black for days but that was about it.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom