How is Cintas affecting your markets

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Cintas has just started getting to our area. i been doing a tough a war with them on a few accounts but still holding ground for now. from what i hear they sent out some hot chick to get in the door and then come in with a closer and donuts, Are facilities managers really falling for this stuff? how is cintas affecting your market and what do some of you think will happen in the long term .

p.s. i just saw the spellcheck button and was like "yes" but when i clicked on it it took me some where to download something oh well.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes cintas has moved in and they are cheap on the accounts I have seen the in. Worse of all is they do a good job for very little money.

Everything you have stated is how they get in as I have heard and one time seen.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
If you do a search for job openings w/ cintas you will also see that they pay those guys/gals well to get the accounts, usually in the $36-45k starting while most are making $50-60k, the marketing/closers.

Mikey P

Administrator
Our largest hotel in town uses them

I've been hearing reports of unsatisfactory with the cleaning results

not that I want the account...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
1st time i have seen them.....about 6 mths ago

2011-12-09_22-09-07_591-1.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have a bigger problem with Stratus janitorial service. Lost a couple of dental offices that I got back and had to fix. Funny thing, there is a company in town that does some training for them. I clean the building, they won't let Stratus have it.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
They just started here in the last year, have not seen the truck yet but i am sure they will take a couple jobs here/there.
and we will take a couple from them...

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I haven't heard of them doing more than entry walk-off mats but I'm sure it's coming. They're advertising hard for document shredding which in my area there are only a few companies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom