How is the employee search going, Mike?

Mikey P

Administrator
Lee must be hacking into my emails..

Hello, good morning, good afternoon, or good evening to you.

I trust that the day is treating you well, as every day should be for us all. Certainly a happier populace would yield great things, but I digress.

I am a college graduate, essentially struggling to make ends meat as I am on food aid at this very moment. I managed to acquire two jobs since graduation, one of which was an extremely disrespectful environment, the other I was laid off for not "fitting the culture" as I was told. A clear bias was held against me as both of the managers of each of the companies brought up their fear that I would leave the job shortly, due to my degree
and my supposed potential. Well, I love my girl friend, I love my friends, and I love this area of California. I'm trying my darnedest to stay here, but fate seems to be pushing me away.

So here I am asking for your help! I look forward to working with you and the others whom are employed.

Sincerely,

Connor

Name
Connor
Have you considered stealing a tech from Coit?

Certainly Paula knows some nice people from the local hall who could be looking for work.

K P

Na,Mike burned that bridge when he ask them to deliver door hangers.."you are going door to door anyway"

Connor

Name
Connor
Kevin P said:
Na,Mike burned that bridge when he ask them to deliver door hangers.."you are going door to door anyway"

:lol: :lol: That was awesome.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom