How long did it take you to get an estimate out?

Mikey P

Administrator
I recently waited two weeks and more to get quotes from fence guys and a contractor..

I may take 24 to 48 at worse..

I like to follow up the next day with a " just checking to see if you got it" call. I'm surprised how often they didnt..

Spam, wrong email etc..

You?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Like Marty actually. Try to do estimate s in morning and send out later that day. Next morning at latest.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Somehow I keep calling you during your nap..

Im driving to NV right now and could use some company....

Hint
I'm not intentionally ignoring you, although ignoring you unintentionally does bring me a small amount of pleasure, I must admit.

I am balls to the wall right now and will be until sometime in late July, so I have no time to talk.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
An hour or two for carpet cleaning, water damage, air duct cleaning. Fire & mold a couple of days depending on how extensive the project is and if you just need a ball park or detailed estimate with firm number.

TimM

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Magaw
I was just talking to one of my customers that handles the billing for one of the Property Managers that I do a lot of work for, She runs into the same problem with other vendor doing work such as plumbing and hvac. The funny part is that she told me they had one vendor do a bunch of work for them back in December of 2014 and the vendor has not even billed them for the work. Its funny how people in the service industry like to work for free.

Name
Nate W.
I was just talking to one of my customers that handles the billing for one of the Property Managers that I do a lot of work for, She runs into the same problem with other vendor doing work such as plumbing and hvac. The funny part is that she told me they had one vendor do a bunch of work for them back in December of 2014 and the vendor has not even billed them for the work. Its funny how people in the service industry like to work for free.

I believe they charge a lot more than carpet cleaning, so there cash flow isn't as bad as ours.... Hell, they get paid just to show up....

Most is same day, within hours of it... We'll give a higher ballpark figure on the spot if asked...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom