How long do you leave prespray in you inline sprayer?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
How long will you leave prespray in your inline sprayer before dumping it? I usually dump it at the end of the day, but if you have a job the next morning or even the following Monday after a Friday job that requires the same formula, i.e. Extreme and H2O2, will you mix fresh or dump? How long does it take to deteriorate in the jug?

Much obliged.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Seems I've wasted a lot of chems over the years. Mixed fresh prespray and rinse every day.

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
I've now lost count of how many carpets I've encapped with just water running through the machine and the wet microfiber pad.

I go to refill the jug and my 8-oz cup of super duper pixie juice that's still sitting there from the last supposed fill up...

Name
Swani
I've now lost count of how many carpets I've encapped with just water running through the machine and the wet microfiber pad.

I go to refill the jug and my 8-oz cup of super duper pixie juice that's still sitting there from the last supposed fill up...
You should be more alert?

Name
Swani
How long will you leave prespray in your inline sprayer before dumping it? I usually dump it at the end of the day, but if you have a job the next morning or even the following Monday after a Friday job that requires the same formula, i.e. Extreme and H2O2, will you mix fresh or dump? How long does it take to deteriorate in the jug?

Much obliged.
Usually I don't have much left especially when using 4:1, but when I do, I just mix up a new batch and add it in for a little boost, unless it's someplace with nice carpet. Then I'll just dump it in the waste tank and mix a new batch to the carpets needs.

Reactions: Johnny

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Much obliged.
The soap salesmen sure do respect that you are reliable in keeping your prespray fresher than a loaf of bread in your cabinet.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Thats why i use way less encap for most of the cleaning. If it says 4 oz per gallon, ill use 1 oz per gallon. It works..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom