How long does it take you to wand a staircase?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
lets see this magical tool that flushed bullnoses at 100psi....lol

Did you notice the lack of contortion?

Nice and straight spinal alignment.
bullnoses at 100psi....lol--- You just try to win an argument regardless of reality. You know that I clean at 300 Psi and the one jet larger opening has more heat (larger droplets) impact and better flushing.

Did you notice the lack of contortion?- Watched your video and you contort your body a lot more than I do on my knees. Only drawback is being on my knees, but that does not seem to be a problem for me. I keep my back straight, knock less pictures than you do off the walls, not all staircases are a straight line up, some evn change direction. And I actually clean and flush the nose of the stairs.

Nice and straight spinal alignment.- Are we talking about you?

Mikey P

Administrator
Did a thick nylon today.

Nose was dirtier than normal.

My master-non lazy- go for the gusto-glide roll technique killed them...

I want to know why these goobers who swear by their stairstool performanc, are not cleaning the whole house that way.

Kinda hypocritical aint it?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Did a thick nylon today.

Nose was dirtier than normal.

My master-non lazy- go for the gusto-glide roll technique killed them...

I want to know why these goobers who swear by their stairstool performanc, are not cleaning the whole house that way.

Kinda hypocritical aint it?
Because us goobers are all regular sized people who can't wield a full size wand like it's a toothpick. We use a variety of stair tools to save our backs and shoulders but here's the rub, we do much better work because we concentrate the full power of our equipment into a smaller foot print, giving us more pressure/heat/vacuum per square inch than what is possible with a full size wand.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Because us goobers are all regular sized people who can't wield a full size wand like it's a toothpick. We use a variety of stair tools to save our backs and shoulders but here's the rub, we do much better work because we concentrate the full power of our equipment into a smaller foot print, giving us more pressure/heat/vacuum per square inch than what is possible with a full size wand.

Pure speculation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom