How loud is your truck mount?

FredC

Village Idiot
You said there isn't any meters being used... Why cant an app be a meter?
Oh ffs

it is depending on the app designer being able to correctly calibrate sound across manufacturers and mic input technologies

it is a toy for entertainment

the only value it could possibly have is comparing the truckmounts.....IF Mikey shipped each one his phone to test with

Reactions: Mikey P

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Oh ffs

it is depending on the app designer being able to correctly calibrate sound across manufacturers and mic input technologies

it is a toy for entertainment

the only value it could possibly have is comparing the truckmounts.....IF Mikey shipped each one his phone to test with

.....im aware of that....

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Or just break down and buy an actual meter, they aren't that expensive... and use a measuring tape or laser to set the distance, guessing isn't the way to get a good comparison IMHO. 15567400436751131980225527408989.jpg

Name
jack zerkie
Sometime a little bit of noise is good. The neighbors hear something and see the truck and later ask how did your carpets turn out. Not always good for the noise but at least your being heard and seen. When I had my 470 D and the engine would try to by pass and then choke out due to vapor lock it was painful with the engine racing then stopping, but that's history. jz.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
A nice Chapel Hill N.C. police officer measured my old White Magic Commander one day. He asked me to close my van doors so the lady next door would quit complaining. She called back even with the doors closed. He said it was over 70 which was way above the legal limit in that little hippie town. My TCS is pleasantly quiet with the huge Stoddard silencer.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
What does one do if officer approaches you about tm being too loud? Especially if resident are complaining.. I know Reno is 65 decibels legally except for construction or airports being exempted.

Lanscaper are loud..(probably the loudest in any cleaning industry)

Vacuuming are loud...

Dirt bike are loud...

Do CCer get picked on a lot?

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My largest account has us power wash after wedding receptions even after midnight. This is in an old rich, rich neighborhood. I used to get nervous to
crank up outside after midnight, but the business manager told us, if you get a ticket, lay it on my desk. Never have, but I would🤷🏻‍♂️

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
What does one do if officer approaches you about tm being too loud? Especially if resident are complaining.. I know Reno is 65 decibels legally except for construction or airports being exempted.

Vacuuming are loud...

Dirt bike are loud...

I've only had it happen once in 15 years. My old machine had an exhaust leak and had gotten pretty loud. Most cops would probably understand you are just trying to do a job. This one lady that called the cops was out there with her own decibel meter so more than likely she calls every time somebody fires up a leaf blower.

Reactions: DAT and Hack Attack

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Y

Vacuuming are loud...

Dirt bike are loud...

You hold your hand to your ear and say eh?

Reactions: DAT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom