How man VLM cleaners compared to a decade ago?

John G

So how many of you have seen a rise in VLM cleaners in your area in the last decade or two?
How many of you have added it to your arsenal?
How many of you changed over to VLM as your mainstay?

John G

MIkey we have several Heavens best franchises that use our machines, they are just rotary bonnet cleaners, most like the cleaning product just fine and that seems to be the main concern of the franchise that their clients keep buying that from them, but many have moved beyond rotaries to aid them in getting cleaner carpets and getting a lot more carpet cleaned quicker. They have been around a long time and seem to have a pretty good work ethic from the ones I deal with.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fewer in Topeka, we used have a Lazer Chem and a Chemdry they both went out years ago (I googled and it looks like we have a new Chemdry). As far as I know it's just us and a guy that works part-time, he has two of your machines John, nice guy but very small.

Yes we added it and have done well with it on CGD maybe 75% are cleaned with a Cimex or Orbot.

We still clean homes with HWE but low moisture but gives us alternates for when it's the better choice.

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I'm switching over to VLM as my main method after 16 HWE. I choose the BrushPro system. I find it works really well in the residential setting. There are so many cleaners in my area, that I have no idea what is trending. There are hundreds of other cleaners in my service area.

K

KP

Heaven's Best uses a portable,then a bonnet.I guess when they get lazy it is one or the other.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom