How many families do you support??

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Busn Owners have a LOT OF FAMILIES to support!!!
Its really amazing when you start learning about how "insurances" work, what they cover and what they don't cover.
IE did you know that your BC MED Ins will NOT cover you if you are hurt while at work, or if you are in a car accident? IF you working, you need "Work Safe Ins", when you are driving, ICBC pays for that!
So, there are THREE insurances you need to have to cover what ONE should do O_0
As a busn owner, I need to support THREE organizations just incase I break an arm at some time during the day!

OH WAIT, need a FOURTH, because if I get hurt at work, Worksafe will not only pay for my "repair" but also pay for loss of income (while they also deduct for taxes as well ! O_o ) BUT, if I'm not at work, I need a Personal Disability Ins as well to cover loss of income.

And my Personal Disability DUPLICATES Work Safe, which is "optional" only if I don't want to work for certain organizations, which WANT to hire me but without specifically WORK SAFE Insurance they won't. (sigh) So is it really an "option"??

So small busn owners support not only their own family, but also 4 other busns. And that's just SOME Insurance and fees busn owners "need" to spend. We help support a LOT of families with our modest income.

I posted that on Facebook when I had to research getting Worksafe (or Workers Comp) so that I could get hired to do work I have been doing for a couple years now at strata buildings. Without specifically Worksafe, they won't hire me even though they want to.

But think about all the fees, licences, insurances etc that we "need" to have in order to do our work. How many busns' / families do we actually support?!

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ya and everything we do when classified as a buisness costs 2-3 x more than when we are classified as residential. Should be illegal. Theiven goverment policys i say.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Damn I understood it just fine . Its called were all getting hosed Eh?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
????? I wish i understood either of ur posts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It means that once we are classified as a buisness the same things costs us way more than it did before we became a buisness.Phone service,internet,postal,all insurances and pretty much anything else that the government regulates or provides.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
How much does the free health insurance cost up there in Canuckastan? What do those of us in the US who work have to look forward to with our government takeover of the healthcare system?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Don't worry Mardie... I give it 5 years and it'll be that way here too, then we all have something in common to complain about.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I pay a little over $100/mth for our "BC Medical", which I found out only covers medical expenses of accidents OFF the job. Worksafe (equiv of Workman's Comp) will cover things ON the job, and our "govt auto insurance covers when things happen when driving. No overlap. 3 Insurances to cover the same injury but in different places.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom